[36]

"He's too good."

"What are you trying to tell me? You can't back off now, Jimin. That's not a game you can quit when you get bored."

"But I really don't want to continue this. Let's just stop we can find someone else. He is still young, he won't be of any use."

"Enough. You aren't getting out of this situation. You were the one who found him in the first place. Grow up and finish that god damn job"

"But I really don't-"

"Stop being so stubborn, will you? Now leave I'm having a visit from an old friend"

"Visit? Who?"

"It doesn't concern you. Bye Jimin"

"Wait I'm not done. I really can't do it, please I'll find someone else I can-"

"What, do you really think he'll still like you after you tell him the truth? You began this long ago do I need to remind you? Even if you find someone else, you still have to tell your beloved Yoongi what you are doing. And what do you think he'll do? Give up, Jimin. And stop whining about it. You did this to yourself."

"Hell no. You were the one who made me do it. You were the one who always makes me do it. I'm really tired and I really want to stop. I feel guilty all the time and I don't feel like myself anymore. I feel like someone else is... controlling me."

"Do you take the medicines I gave you? Three times a day?"

"No I actually haven't got them in a week or so..."

"What?! Are you testing my patience now?"

"You never tell me what they are for.."

"Are you doubting me?"

"No... You are like my big brother, you wouldn't harm me.."

"Exactly. It's better if you don't know anyways. I double the dose."

Jimin's eyes widened.

"D-double? Can you freely do that with medicines? What if they turn against me?"

"You are doubting me again. Take two bottles from the shelf behind you and leave already. I told you I'm busy. And don't, I repeat, don't forget to take those pills because if you do I'll find out and that won't be good for you."

Jimin gulped, seeing he had irritated his friend... or boss? What was he actually?

Jimin grabbed the bottles behind him and before he could leave the room the same voice stopped him.

"Actually I don't trust you'll take them when you get home. Here, take two right now and do it regularly from now on. I mean it." The male said and gave Jimin a water bottle.

Jimin really didn't want to take those pills. He was almost certain that they were doing bad things to him and wasn't going to take them as the other said.

But know he was telling him to take them right now and Jimin panicked.

Why was he taking them in the first place? Why was he in this dirty business? Why couldn't he control himself sometimes and why was he so obedient to the said man standing in front of him?

He stopped drinking the pills like two weeks ago since he was spending so much time with Yoongi and he forgot about them. He also forgot about a certain job he hasn't finished yet.

But that didn't mater to Jimin because when he was with Yoongi time just seemed to stop because he was feeling happy around him.

But now reality hit him and he remembered - he had a job, a really bad one. And now that he sort of knew those pills were the reason why he had so many unanswered questions, he promised himself to be careful from now on and to figure out what was happening.

Sadly, the situation Jimin was in didn't let him choose what to do. Sighing he grabbed the bottle opening it and put two pills in his mouth quickly drinking water afterwards and thinking about how he had to throw them up as quick as possible after that so he can finally sort out his thoughts.

The male in front of him nod his head in approval, a smirk finding its way to his lips.

"Good boy. And don't forget what I told you today. Bye Jimin"

"Bye Mark hyung..."

~~~

aaaaand

IM BACK

~~~