#12 'Name's Minho, princess' (mini imagine) [Maze Runner]

*based on the pic from above~*

Minho stood by the wrestling ring, boringly watched as Gally and another Glader fought each other and tried to get the other out of the circle

Minho stood by the wrestling ring, boringly watched as Gally and another Glader fought each other and tried to get the other out of the circle. He wasn't excited about it, but it was the only thing he had to look at until the bonfire was over.

Newt was standing next to him, and the blond was actually pretty interested in the fight. Minho just rolled his eyes and shook his head at the boys' childishness.

He glanced around the boys gathered in a big circle at some point, and his gaze then met the new greenie; wasn't hard to find, being the only new face in the clearing. And Minho's eyes widened a little in shock as he realised that the greenie was a girl.

A beautiful one at that. Stunning.

"Wow," Minho stared at her, looking at her up and down, not doing it subtly at all.

Newt must've noticed it, because Minho felt the blond poking his ribcage teasingly. "Like what you see?" he teased.

Minho nodded his head instinctively, an eyebrow raised. "Who is she?"

"The new greenie, (y/n)." Newt informed him. "A bloody girl in the Glade. Never thought I'd get to see one here."

Minho just hummed in response, his eyes still glued to (y/n). He couldn't stop staring at her, no matter how hard he tried not to. He had found something even more interesting to look at that night.

It wouldn't take her long to notice that she was been stared at, and she turned her head at some point, her eyes meeting Minho's instantly. A blush crept onto her cheeks as she realised that it had been him the one staring the whole time, and she quickly looked away.

When she looked back at him a minute later, Minho winked at her and smirked, making her look away again and blush even more. The Keeper then thought of walking up to her and talking to her, just so he could take a good look at her from up close. And also make her blush.

Chuckling again because she had looked back at him again subtly, only to dart her eyes away to look at something else, Minho made his way towards her, leaving Newt behind while he cheered at the wrestlers.

As soon as he stood next to the female, he felt her let out a shaky breath. She was looking down at her feet, nervously fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

"Hello there," Minho greeted, and placed his finger under her chin, making her look up at him. "Name's Minho, princess."