#6 ''Pony loving butt'' [Maze Runner]

Based on the pic above ~

-

The soft tapping of Minho's fingers against the table was the only thing that could be heard in the Map Room besides his quiet, steady breathing. He was silently glaring at the loads of maps that laid scattered around the table, all from the same section he had ran that day. He was comparing them, one by one, trying to find out something new – but he found nothing.

With a loud sigh, he pushed the maps to the side and leaned back on his chair, crossing his arms and huffing quietly. He was angry at himself, furious at how clueless he was and how useless his great effort at finding a way out of the Maze seemed to be. He had been trying harder and harder each day, but nothing ever changed.

The only thing that kept him going and fighting, was (y/n). That girl arrived in his life like the first rays of sun after a storm, right in the moment he felt lost and like he had no purpose in life. She lighted up his path and helped him see the good in life, even when he was still trapped within those four gigantic grey walls. She gave him hope, when he had lost it all. And just thinking of her brought a wide smile to his face.

Her beautiful face and gorgeous (e/c) eyes quickly appeared in his mind, making him smile dreamily and sigh quietly. More than once he had imagined her as his girlfriend. Practically it was all he could think and dream about. He really wanted to get enough courage to tell her about his feelings, but his confident and sassy side seemed to fade away and be replaced with an unknown and unexpected shy and insecure side the moment she came around, traits that he would've never thought he had at all.

And he always wondered, asked himself a thousand times hoping that he'd someday find the answer – does she feel the same way?

The door to the Map Room opened then, drawing him out of his trail of thoughts. Minho quickly hid away his dreamy smile and looked over at Thomas, who had just walked in the building. He was looking slightly nervous, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly and shifting his eyes to look everywhere but at Minho. He was mostly looking at the ground, as if debating whether or not he should speak up first. The dark-haired boy walked quietly to the table and stood beside it, across from Minho, and finally glanced up at the Keeper, flashing him a nervous smile.

Minho raised an eyebrow at him as he eyed him questioningly. "Hey. What's up, shank?" he asked, kind of curious as to why Thomas was acting so weirdly.

"I, uh... I need some advice..." Thomas said quietly, taking a sit on the empty chair beside him.

Minho hummed in response and went back to study the maps, not really paying attention to the Runner. "Advice about what?"

"Well... I kind of like this girl... and—"

"Just ask her out, shuck face!" Minho rolled his eyes and sighed, shaking his head. He couldn't believe Thomas was seeking advice about girls. "It's not a big deal, man."