#11 'What are you waiting for?' (mini imagine) [Maze Runner]

This mini imagine is based on the pic from above~! There will be a few more of these mini imagines in this book <3

Hope you like it, loves~

"She overslept... Again," Minho grumbled to himself as he went up the stairs of the Homestead.

He was supposed to meet (y/n), his Runner partner, by the Maze doors that morning to run the Maze together—but after ten minutes of waiting for her, he lost his patience.

Without knocking on her door, he swung it open and stepped inside, his eyes instantly falling upon (y/n)'s sleeping figure in bed, tangled with the sheets. With a smirk on his face, he bent down and grabbed both her ankles, then dragged her out of the bed, making her body collide with the hard and cold ground.

A loud groan escaped from her mouth as she instantly woke up and rubbed her head, then sat up on her knees and sent a glare at Minho, her hair a complete mess.

"If you're not dressed in 5 minutes, I'm not scared to come back and dress you myself," Minho threatened, as he smirked and turned around, walking out of the room.

He heard her huffing and muttering something under her breath as he closed the door, but he didn't understand what she said. Not that he was interested.

He waited by the door – tapping his foot nervously and impatiently against the wooden floor, his arms crossed against his chest. He glanced at his wristwatch from time to time, counting each minute that passed. And when exactly five minutes passed, he turned back around and grabbed the handle, swinging the door open again like before, without knocking.

Minho raised his eyebrows in shock at the sight in front of him.

(y/n) was sitting Indian style on the bed casually, her lips holding a smirk as she stared at him. She sat there, still in her pajamas, her hair still a mess. She yawned loudly, then stretched her arms a little and dropped them back down to rest on her lap. She chuckled when she noticed Minho didn't even move an inch since he had opened the door.

"Well... What are you waiting for? Feel free to choose my outfit," she said, and smirked widely.

Minho just stood there, in complete shock. 

* * *

  😄🤗💙💕