#1 The Blind Girl [Scorch Trials] (movie)

He waited patiently, until everyone was deep asleep.

Minho quietly got out of his bed and stood up, glanced briefly at all of his fellow Gladers - they were all peacefully sleeping, the sound of deep breathing and soft snores coming from them reached his ears in a second. None of them noticed him moving around the dorm, not even when he accidentally knocked over his own water bottle with his foot, which he had placed on the ground at some point before going to bed.

Sighing quietly, the Asian boy crouched down and picked up the bottle, and placed it softly back on the floor quietly. He turned slightly around and got down, chest against the cold floor, and then looked under Thomas's bed - his gaze landing instantly on the vent that was there. After glancing up at his sleeping friends one last time, he crawled under the bed, pulled the vent gate aside as quietly as he could, and then went inside it.

He muttered curses under his breath as he crawled into the vent, as he tended to bump his head sometimes against the vent wall or ceiling as he went. He rubbed his head one more time after hitting the wall yet again, grunting quietly to himself, but did not stop crawling around.

He had to find her.

The blind girl.

Minho met her for the first time when he and the Gladers were taken to the medical room to run some tests. He had been taken to a treadmill and was told to get on it and run for a while, so the doctors could study whatever they wanted to know. Minho just did what he was told, his gaze looking around the room at all of his friends; Newt was with another doctor and was getting a shot, Thomas had some blood samples taken from him, Teresa was still waiting for a doctor to take care of her. Frypan and the others were taken to the next room.

And then she walked in.

She seemed to be as tall as Teresa, had beautiful (h/c) hair and soft (s/c) skin - he could tell from his position. She was quiet, had a neutral expression on her face as she walked in.

A female doctor was slowly walking with her across the room, holding her by the arms softly as she guided the girl through the place and towards an empty seat. The doctor was talking to her quietly, smiling from time to time, and Minho saw the girl smiling too, probably at whatever the doctor was telling her.

The doctor left her alone for a while as she went looking for some stuff, and Minho was then asked to step off the treadmill. He did as told, and stood there, panting slightly and with his gaze fixed on her - she was sitting right next to where the treadmills were. And Minho didn't have to be a genius to know that she was blind. Her gaze was always fixated on a certain point at the other side of the room, turned her head around only because she heard the sound of the different machines and the voices of the doctors all around. And when Minho stepped closer to her, quietly, and leaned in slightly, he saw a thin layer of a white color covering her irises and pupils.

He didn't know how blind she was, but he had the feeling that she still could see something - she had turned her head to the side a little, enough to face him completely the moment he leaned in closer to her. It was as though she had noticed him there somehow.

And then he was taken to another room, along with the others, leaving him somewhat empty inside. He wanted to stay with the girl and talk to her, find out more about her and possibly become her friend.

The second time he saw her was while in the cafeteria room - he saw her walking next to Teresa through the glass; Teresa was helping her, guiding her softly by pulling her by the arm. He saw them both right before they disappeared through another door.

Thomas had stood up because he wanted to know about Teresa, and Minho had actually stood up too, but to find out more about the blind girl.

And he knew he had to. He had to find that girl.