Chapter 33- The Next Day

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yah! It really was" I said as he chuckled and gave me a noogie.

"Aigoo. You're so stubborn" he said as we both thanked the staffs and walked away.

"That was fun" I told Baekhyun as we walked down the sidewalks.

"It was, wasn't it?" He said as I nodded.

"Wait. There's one more place that I wanted to show you" he said and grabbed my wrist as he led me somewhere that I don't remember.

"Where?" I asked in pure confusion as we went down an alleyway. He pushed some boxes away and there, I saw a door that could fit someone who is as tall as mickey mouse.

"Crawl" he said with this suspicious smile but I crawled anyways.

"Nice view from here" he said as I let out a 'tsk'.

"Don't look, 뷴태" I said as he let out a chuckle.

"Alright" he said and closed his eyes. Once we got out of the dark hole, my eyes widened in amazement. I covered my mouth and quickly got out of the hole.

"Y-you... you found it" I said as he nodded. There is this beautiful scenery where the stars shine brightly, the tree sways calmly, the sound of the crickets is soothing, the ladybugs glowed... our memories lingered.

"I did. I always go to this place when my schedule gets rough. It's even more beautiful when you go here in the morning" he said as I hugged him.

"I can't believe you remembered. I feel so stupid for forgetting about this place" I said as he smiled and hugged me back.

"You're not stupid, (Y/N). I took my girlfriend here when I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. You can take Jungkook here too if you want and you can keep the necklace since we WILL be together forever" he said as I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll be there when you need me, (Y/N). Because I'm your best friend. Plus, I brought my girlfriend here so why not bring your boyfriend here too when you two finally made up? Don't get me wrong I'm furious that he broke your heart. Do you know how hard it is to make you break into a-" he said followed by his bright smile when I smiled.

"Smile" he finished.

"Aish. My oppa is such a goofball" I said and smiled brightly. After that, I took a look around the garden. Our secret garden. This secret garden of ours has been founded by Baekhyun and I the next day after our encounter. That was a long time that it made me feel nostalgic.

"Ready to go home?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I'll stay here a bit longer" I said.

"Alright. Stay safe. Goodnight" he said and left as I sat on the grass. I look up into the sky and smiled.

"That was some great acting, Kookie" I said and decided to sleep here, under the stars. My mind can think whatever it wants, my mouth can say what ever it wants, I can do whatever I want without being caught. My thoughts wandered towards Scarlet and as to why is she sabotaging my life with Jungkook.

It's not just out of love, right?

~♡~♡~♡~

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie oppa~" I cringed as Scarlet clinged onto my arm.

"Oppa?" I asked as she nodded.

"Aren't you forgetting that you're older than me?" I asked as she giggled.

"Silly! You're just a few days younger than me so why bother?" She said as I faked a smile.

"Is that so?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes oppa~" she said and clinged to me more.

"Tell me, noona. Why do you like me and not any other guy?" I asked as she leaned on my shoulder.

"So that I could ruin (Y/N)'s life" she said as my eyes widened.

"What?" I asked as she giggled.

"You see here, oppa, she's getting more famous than I am and all of my fans are turning their backs on me and went to support her and her friends but mostly her. Plus, I'm just taking back what's mine" she said and let out a laugh.

"Oh look. Here's my stop. Have a good evening" I said and ran off to my apartment while the hyungs sleep. As soon as I got in, I clicked send. Yes, I recorded the entire thing. Got a problem with that?

(Y/N) called and I answered immediately.

Me; You

Thanks but, why?

It's because I love you and you have one thing she doesn't have.

What is it?

How dare she call me oppa when she's clearly older than me?!

You're cute even through the phone, kookie~

Yah! It's kookie oppa to you!

Pfft! Alright, kookie oppa~

Aigoo! Why are you so cute?!

I dunno

Why is it so quiet around you... are you with Baekhyun sunbaenm?

If I was with Baekhyun right now, we'll probably get loud.

That sounds wrong...

You know what I mean, 뷴태.

Who are you calling 뷴태?!

You

Just get some sleep, pabo.

Okay. Goodnight, kookie oppa~

Ch-chakama-

Un.Be.Li.Va.Ble. she hung up. How dare she leaving me all flustered?! The nerve of that cutie! Once I see her tommorow, I'll attack her with kisses.... and tickles.