Chapter 34 | Heartbroken

________

________

(Edited)

_______

Emma's POV

My heart is shattered into pieces. It's like someone just torn it out right from my chest. Nothing seems to make any possible sense. Fuck, I want to scream even break something but that's not going to solve nor erase anything. My eyes are so swollen from crying for the last two hours. I can't stop the tears from falling. I feel this hatred for Stacy grow inside of me.

It's always her; it has always been, since the beginning. Is like being constantly followed by the devil himself. How the hell did she even found us here?

He has probably brought her here before.

The thoughts of it make me cringe in the worst possible way. For the last two hours, Damien has been banging on the door, begging for me to open up but I just stay quiet and listen to all the things he had to say.

"Emma I'm begging you.. please open the door!," he shouted, His voice almost breaking at the end. "It is far away from whatever assumption you're coming up with." He says behind the door.

Tears streaming down my face, I sit quietly waiting for him to leave so that I could go ahead and take a taxi and go home.

My parents' house.

"I can't talk to you right now Damien," I say my voice hoarse from crying.

"Emma I swear she kissed me out of nowhere. I don't even know how she knew we were here!" He tried to explain but I wasn't buying it.

''You kissed her back..." I say my voice breaking at the end.

"I did but it was because-," He was interrupted by someone whose voice I would recognize anywhere. "What are you doing here?" he yelled.

I immediately opened up the door and ran past Damien to Hug Jake who embraced me proactively right away."I'm here because she called me crying after you fucked up Damien," he says, his voice menacing and cold.

"This is between Emma and I so back off and get your hands off of her," He shouted mad.

"No Damien, not anymore," I say moving away from Jake's embraced.
I sobbed looking at him, as he looked at me with a broken expression." you fucked me over big time and I can't talk to you right now. We should just cool down and maybe talk in a few days," I muttered. I was too heartbroken to sit down and talk to him.

The Bad Boy's FianceeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara