Chapter 13 | His touch.

_____________

(Edited) 

_____________

Emma's POV

We drive home and take all of the groceries upstairs. My cheeks were still a little bit heated from the events of before. The drive home was a little bit awkward from both parties but the tension faded away a little bit when he started playing music.

"I'll go ahead and take a shower. You think you can handle here?" He says as he takes his shoes off.

I nodded and walked into the kitchen to put everything away.

"I'll start dinner," I say.

"You know how to cook?," He asks a little bit of amusement and surprise on his tone of voice.

"Of course. I'm not some daddy's girl who everything was done for." I smirked at him.

"I feel like you're trying to say I was." He shook his head and walked over to me.

"I never said that. You're twisting my words, buddy." I pat him on the chest when he was closer to me and he laughed.

"Well if that's what you think, watch me prepare dinner tomorrow night then?" He challenged with one of his eyebrows arched.

I grimaced. "Gee, we just moved here I don't want you to burn the place down."

"Ha-ha very funny. I promise you you'll regret saying that Missy when you taste my delicious food." He says with pride. I rolled my eyes and continued putting away all of the stuff we bought.

I heard him walked away and the bathroom door closed.

I decided to put on the radio as I made dinner and put all of the stuff away.

One of my favorite pop song is playing so i started moving my hips with the rhythm of the song. While dancing I started pouring the spaghetti into the boiling water and watched as the bubbles meddle in the water.

Then I started cutting the peppers and onions. I took out the red sauce from the fridge and pour it into a bowl to mix it with all of the right ingredients.

Just as I'm about to put the sauce away in the fridge I'm met with some bare chest, muscular, soaking wet guy in front of me.

Damien was standing in front of me, bare-chested with his hair soaking wet in a very sexy way.

My breathing got caught up in my throat as my cheeks were heating in embarrassment. I quickly turned around and let out a small gasp.

"What? This isn't something you would have never seen." I could feel the smirked in his tone. It was making me irritated.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?," I say through greeted teeth.

I heard him chuckled behind me and also the smell of shaving cream radiating off of him.

"Maybe." He says.

"Can you please go put on some clothe Damien," I pleaded.

I was anxious for him to leave already. I needed to continue making dinner.

"It's not like you can't see me like this dear Emma." I felt his presence behind me. Even closer. His breath fanning my earlobe. I shiver as his hand was caressing my arm up and down.

What's going on? So much physical contact!!!

"Damien stop... I need to cook" I say or let's say I tried to.