Chapter 03 | Sweet and Sour.

_________

(Edited) 

 _________

 Emma's POV 

"You got everything K?." I asked Kimberly once again before proceeding with our master plan of taking my sweet revenge on Damien and Stacy. A smirk was making its way to her lips to reassured me she did.

Our little come back would be Sweet and sticky...

I'm probably looking really childish right now but trust me it's for a good cause. We wouldn't want hair scattered all over the floor, would we?

"Can we begin so I can have laugh already.?" Kimberly smiles wickedly. Her eyebrows wiggling in amusement.

"Sure let's go," I said and we made our way out of the restroom and into the less crowded ballroom.

I checked my watch for the time and it read 11:45 pm. People are starting to leave already so that was our cue to start. I didn't want to make a scene because I knew the consequences if I did. I'll end up being in everyone's mouth and that's something I hate.

All my life I've been avoiding the public eye; trying as much as possible to stay in my own little world where the only time I'll hear my name being mention it's either coming from Kimberly's mouth or my mother's constants scolds.

My eyes scanned the room for our two targets AKA: plastic barbie and obnoxious Ken. I spotted them in the same spot they were before still talking really comfortably and flirtatious.

Damien was roaming Stacy's body in a very dirty looking way as if he was undressing her with his eyes.

Yuck! I think I'm going to puke. - I gag and Kimberly creased her eyebrows in confusion. I nod my head in the direction where Damien and Stacy were and she flickered her eyes towards them. Once she did her face expression was sour and angry.

"You go tell the waiter and I'll go approach them." I snarled and press my lips together in frustration.

Kimberly nods and walks over to one of the waiters, while I stride my way towards the two lovebirds in the corner.

With every step I took, I grew more and more anxious as well as mad. My steps were very cautious and neutral. -not because I didn't want them to notice me but because my heels were killing me already!- I'm pretty sure I'll have lots and lots of blisters by tomorrow morning. I shrugged off the feeling for now as I got closer to them.

"Babe I was looking for you." I'm feeling nauseous already by just seeing them so close up together and having to say the word 'babe'.

Damien locks gaze with me and raises one of his eyebrows probably amused at the fact that I called him babe right in front of Stacy. His lips curved into his narcissist smirk.