19: Convocation

''FINALLYY!!!'' We shouted in unison while throwing our caps in the air.

''Happy freedom Bestie!!'' Jade hugged me.'

''YAYAYAY!!!'' I screamed happily and hugged back.

Everyone was looking really happy. It was the last day of our school. It seemed like I was free from a burden of about infinity ounces.

Some were crying while some were consolidating. It was really a relief.

Jungkook and Jimin were taking pictures. Taehyung was making handshakes with teachers. Jhope was just dancing. Rapmon was taking autographs while Jin was just gesturing flying kisses.

Suga was.....

Sitting in a corner thinking about...!! Umm.. I don't know.

''Let's have some coffee'' Jungkook suggested when the farewell finished.

''Ok!!'' Everyone replied.

...

''Look! It came out really good. Isn't it?'' Jimin showed me a picture of mine.

''OMG! When did you took it?'' I exclaimed.

''When you were hugging Jade!'' He smiled with his puppy eyes.

''OMO! It's daebak! Thank you..!!'' I side hugged him with his shoulders.

''Guys! What's the plan?'' Jhope asked.

''What do you think?'' Rapmon countered question.

''That's what I'm asking!'' Jhope rolled his eyes.

''Let's party!'' I shouted.

''Yeah! Bestie.'' Jade gave me a highfive.

''Let's have dinner together!'' Jungkook suggested.

''Yeahh!! Fooddddd!!'' Jimin exclaimed. Stop acting cute I wanna kiss you right now.

''Stop it! I heard you!'' He smirked while looking at me.

''What?'' My eyes got widened. I feel the heat on my face. He knows me well.

He chuckled.

''OKAY! We're having dinner tonight. Let's rock it Guys! Just like old times!'' Jin said.

''yayay!!'' Jhope shouted.

...

''Bestie! It's coming again!'' Jade whined.

''What? Wait let me call Jungkook!'' I sighed, while munching on a sandwich.

''What the hell! I'm not talking about that stupid. I do not have clothes to wear'' She ranted.

''Oh! Well. I can help you in this!'' I replied.

''Okay!'' She took out all the dresses from her cupboard.