17: Replica

''Oh grand ma? Why'd you come upstairs? You should have called me! Come sit.'' Jimin took his grandmother to sit but she kept standing in front him.

She looked at him and her eyes got teared.

''W-What happened? Are you Okay?'' He concerned.

''You look just like your father! His personality, his gaze even his habits are purely reflected on you! And you have your mother's eyes! You've grown up really well.'' She held his shoulders and sighed in happiness.

''Hm.. Grandma! I'm really missing them today. I hope they could see me marrying Kara!'' Jimin hugged his grandmother, sorrowfully.

''Ohh dear! Don't worry! I'm always be there for you! Kara is really a nice girl. She must be waiting for you! Now go!'' She hugged him back and pecked his forehead.

''Ok! I'm going otherwise she'd get angry! Bye. Take care.'' He chuckled and then left to pick up Kara.

...

''Oh God! Where the hell is he? They'll be waiting!'' I scoffed.

''Don't worry Kara! He must be on his way!'' Jade swooned while munching on her sandwich.

''Stop doing that!'' Jungkook scowled.

''What happened?'' I yelled.

''Look at her. She is swiping her hands on my hoodie to wipe sauce from her hands! Disgusting!'' He ranted.

''Baby! There is some on my lips too. Can you wipe it?'' Jade amused a smile.

''Ofcourse!'' He smirked and leaned on her that their lips were about to connect.

''GUYS! STABH IT!'' I howled and covered my eyes.

''Oh sorry!'' They both smiled cheekily.

The door bell rang and Jade told Jungkook to open the door for her.

''Oh! I'm sorry. I'm late! Where's Kara?'' Jimin ruffled inside.

''Oh man! She is really mad at you. Go, she is in Jade's room!'' Jungkook told him.

Jimin sighed heavily and knocked at the door. I turned on my back, facing him.

He was looking really dashing and cute in v-neck. I checked on him. He did the same.

''Done? Checking me out?'' He gave a mischievious smile.

''Seems like you didn't!'' I smirked.

''Oh!! Smart!'' He stepped forward.

''So am I!'' I shrugged my shoulders.

He came closer and closer. He held my waist pulling me harder and started swaying my body. My hands were on his chest and traced to his neck. He pecked my cheeks playfully. My body tingled on his every touch. Whenever his plump lips caressed my skin, it tingled.

''Erm..--'' Jungkook cleared his throat and smiled cheekily.

We both parted and started looking anyway.

''You're getting late! Don't you?'' Jade smiled sheepishly and hit her elbow softly in Jungkook's chest. They both smiled looking at eachother.

"GUYS STABH IT!" She mimicked.

"Fuck you!" I mouthed.

''Y-Yeah! We are g-getting late. Let's go.'' Jimin stuttered.

''Yeah!'' I nodded and gave Jade I'll kill you stare.

She winked at me.

...

''Hi Dad!'' I hugged him, when he opened the door.