10: Perfidy

Yahh! I can't believe I kissed him yesterday!

What if I spat all my feelings to him..!! Ahh... GOD! Why all these things happens to me always! He should held me back! Aishh..

I threw a pillow.

But he is not that bad! I love him! But... it was so early to tell him all this!

I hugged myself and simled.

"Kara!!! Breakfast's ready! Come down.. you're getting late" my mother called.

"Coming mum!" I replied.

While I was eating breakfast, I saw a brownie fully wrapped on the dining table.

''Jimin would love this!'' I grabbed it with a smile on my face.

...

I entered the school building cheerfully. Everyone I passed by, I cheerfully greeted them. I headed towards the classroom. BTS and Jade were having fun, that their laughter was echoeing the whole hallway. I joined them.

''OMG Kara! I love you for this!! You are really my best friend in the whole world'' Jade tried to snatch that brownie from my hand.

''Oh babe! It's not for you.. JUST STAY AWAY!'' I scolded.

''You know what! I hate you. How can you eat this alone? Your'e really mean!'' Jade slapped my shoulder.

''Babe don't worry! It's not for me! 'It's for someone special!' '' I told her with a smirk on my face.

''Ahh.. jhinjha! Your'e really pathetic! I don't believe you! '' Jade responded arrogantly.

''Ok just don't!'' I replied in annoynance.

After sometime I noticed that Jimin hadn't came yet. I asked the other members but nobody knew about him. I felt a little worried.

Later, the teacher came and the class arranged for the assesment. everyone took their seats. The exam started. I was bit worried for Jimin as he hadn't came. Few minutes passed and Jimin asked the teacher to come in. I abruptly looked at him and we made an eye contact. But the flash of last kiss ran through our heads and we both cutt off our eye contact, in embrassment. Jimin took his seat.

...

When the exam over, I hurrriedly left the classroom to meet Jimin. I was finally really excited to tell him about my feelings. To know about does he feel the same for me?

But when I exitted, Jimin was already gone. I wandered the whole school to search him.

MEANWHILE

Jimin was tucking books into his locker, when a girl caught him. She was crying. Jimin took her to the basketball field.

''Oh God! Jiminah where are you???'' I murmered.

'''Why are giving me such a hard time! T.T'' I faked a cry.

''I can't believe! I am going to tell you about my feelings!! Basically, you should tell me first if you love me! You shortie!? But... Don't worry I am coming..'' I started talking to myself, in excitement.

''OH there you are! What the hell are you doing here?! Wait! I'll startle him! I love scared Jiminie.. HEHE!''

''It's Okay! Don't worry! Please don't cry.... Everything will be alright! Stop crying! It's hurting me....''

''Oppa please don't leave me! I need you in this situation..''

''Don't worry.. I am not going anywhere! I'll be your side forever..''