20: Horrendous

''I'm done!'' Jade shouted.

'' Let's go. They're here!'' I took my bag and went to the living room, where BTS was waiting.

...

''Everyone! Gather up!'' Suga shouted.

''Here's your tickets! Rapmon don't you lost it like always!'' Suga said, while handing us our tickets.

''Hyung!'' Rapmon yelled. Everyone laughed out loud.

''Let's goooo!!!'' Jhope exclaimed out of excitement.

...

I stroke my head back to the plane's seat as I was already tired. I took out my headphones to kill the boredom.

''Hey Kara!'' Taehyung jumped out of nowhere.

''Oh! What are you doing here?'' He startled me.

He had a lot of eatables in his hands. My stomach began to growl on the sight of them.

''It's my seat!'' He pointed towards the empty seat beside me.

''Oh you are sitting with me?'' I said excitedly.

''Yay!!!'' He gave me a highfive. But where is Jimin?

''Kim Taehyung! It's my seat!'' Jimin said angrilly.

''No it's mine! I'm sitting with her.'' He cutely replied. I chuckled on his answer.

Taehyung was sandwiched between me and Jimin. At first, I felt a little annoyed because I really wanted to sit with Jimin. Then, I thought to make him jealous.

''Kara? We can share these!'' Jimin showed me the packet of chips.

''But, I know you like these!'' Taehyung had one of my favourites.

''Yeah I love these!'' I choose taehyung's. Jimin gave him a death glare and pouted. So cute!

''Taehyung-ah! Can we exchange seats?'' Jimin asked with a cute smile.

''No! I'm having fun with her! I think you should take some rest.'' Taehyung replied.

Jimin leaned back to his seat frustratedly and covered his face with his cap. I swear I was feeling bad for him but it was fun to make him jealous.

Taehyung and I listened songs and danced like weirdos. We ate a lot. We watched cartoons. Then, I felt my eyelids went heavy and I told him to give me his shoulder in order to get some sleep.

...

''Kara??'' I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed my temples.

I was wearing a jacket but it wasn't mine. I tilted my head towards Taehyung to see if he is awake or not. It wasn't Taehyung. It was Jimin. He was on his phone.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked him.

''Oh you're awake! We are about to land! Go. Ready yourself!'' He told me and smiled.

''I think, I slept on Tae's shoulder!'' I mumbled.

''Yeah! Is there any problem if you sleep on mine?'' He smirked.

''I think mine is more comfortable! Isn't it?'' He winked.

''Shut up!'' I threw my bag on him. He chuckled.

I went to the restroom to freshen up myself as my face my swollen due to tiredness.

...