4: Intoxicated

Oh gosh I'm really regretting for agreeing to this party. If I would refuse, I would be in my smooth cozy bed. But, God bless you Jade!

I examined myself in the mirror, looks like everything's fine. I looked at the clock it was 5:13 already, it means the party is already started.

"Where are you going?" My Mum asked me, sitting next to my dad.

"There is a party where Jade wants me to come! I'll be late at night don't wait for me!" I left the house at once, before she bombard more questions on me.

I went to the garage, but suddenly I saw a car in front of the door. I hitched further and I saw a boy leaning to that car.

It was PARK JIMIN.

"What are you doing here? Stalking me or something?!" I blustered.

"Look! I'm not that kind of sulky girl okay! I'm not easy at all!" I crossed my arms.

"If you have done, should we go? Jade told me to pick you up, coz she is busy with other people out there!" He retorted.
Me and him in the same car?! Seriously! It's really awkward.

"No! I can go by myself!" I moved towards the car.

"Wait! She told me to pick you and I have to fulfil My duty!" He smirked.

Is there any problem with his eyes?!

"Okay! Let's go then! Fulfil your so called duty!" I taunted.

At Jade's place~

The speakers were banging with a loud music. He parked his car in front of Jade's house, as it was already loaded with a lot of cars. How much people did she invite?

The gate was open already, so that I didn't had to ring the bell. I went inside.
So this is the place where the party locates. I didn't believed, how BTS turned an ordinary house to a night club already.

"Kara!!" I heard the voice of Jade in the mist of music.

"Coming this way!! Was Jimin on time?!" She shouted.

"Yeah! How did you-" before I completed my sentence she dragged me to the table where BTS locates. They were dancing and drinking on the dance floor. I was amazed.

"Hey Kara!!!" Taehyung greeted me while dancing. I waved him.

"Hi beautiful!" Namjoon winked.

"Oh My God! Your dress is daebak!" Jin was almost shocked.

"Hey!!" Jungkook appeared.

"Hi sunshines" jhope just arrived.

"Yah! Jungkook?! Why are you sipping an apple juice?!" Jimin snickered.

"Because he is still a baby!" Jin smiled, and squeezed his cheeks.

"Ow!" Jungkook moaned.

I boringly plopped myself onto the chair. I wasn't in a mood of partying or something , but I really wanted to talk to Jade as she was already busy with her mocking boyfriend. So, I just surfed most of the time on my phone.

"Hey cutie?!" I startled.

"Did you fall from heaven?" A bartender smirked.