18: Excruciation

''HOW COULD YOU DO THIS??'' I slammed my fist on the table.

''He is not worthy for you!'' My mother sarcastically said.

''WORTHY MY FOOT!'' I retorted.

''Shut up Kara! It's done! You're done!'' She franted.

''Mom! I love him! Why are you not getting it?'' I pointed on her.

''I don't know! But now, you have to marry Taemin and it's final!'' She ranted.

''NO! I will not marry that asshole! You get that?'' I cursed.

''Just shut up Kara!'' She growled.

''I'll rather die, marrying him! Dad! Please... I love him so much. He is my world!'' I pleaded to my father.

''Please Dad!'' He was all quiet all the time, just looking at me pleading for my love.

''Kara! You're done! Just go to your room. Discussion's over!'' She told me.

I didn't tolerate. I was getting hyper. I endured too much but I failed. She was just too much. She was even considering my feelings for him. And my father, he was just quiet all the time. It was really hurting.

 My mother was just ignoring me and after all this she instantly stepped towards her room, like nothing happened at all. 

''Mom!'' I held her hand to stop her.

''I'm pregnant!'' I lied.

''Stop it!'' She howled and slapped me so hard.

''It's not going to work! Stop lying!'' She ranted.

''THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT AFTERALL??'' I yelled.

''Dad! Please--...'' I look at my father and he averted his eyes.

''She would consider! My real mother. If she wouldn't have died... She would definitely understand!'' My eyes got teary. 

The world around me seemed finished to me. My heart was heavy. The lump in my throat was making me unable to speak.

 '' I hate you Dad for marrying this lady. I will never forgive you for this. From the very first, she is just a STEP MOTHER! A step mother! I hate you Dad! I hate you!'' I ran upstairs.

''KARA!'' I ignored him at the back.

... 

''I won't wait a single second here anymore!'' I wiped my tears while throwing my clothes into a suitcase.

''I love you Mom!'' A tear fell from my eye when I looked at my mother's picture.

I kept in the bag too. 

I hurried downstairs.

My father and my mother were sitting in the living room. She threw a glare at me when I looked at her.

Seeing bag in my hand, my father stood up and tried to stop me. But, I won't stay! 

''Kara? Where are you going?'' He asked me.