16: Averation

...FEW WEEKS LATER...

''Jade!! Gimme that.. Why are you so..'' I scowled on her.

''I haven't ate anything since morning! Let me eat.'' She wandered all around the room.

''Okay then I'm going!'' I ranted.

''Wait! Wait! You bloody blackmailer! Here.. You can eat ..'' She made a weird face.

''Are. You. Sure?'' I shouted.

''Yeah! But just leave.. I think you don't want it!'' She held the plate back.

''Bitch!'' I scoffed.

We both chuckled.

It's been a long time, since I stayed a night at Jade's house. We both had fun together. We watched a movie and made weird dishes together. 

''Yah!! Let's get it all clean before Mom comes back!'' She said, gesturing towards a messy and dirty room.

We both cleaned the room and changed our night suits to casual wear. I wore a white loose shirt with blue ripped jeans. She wore an off-shoulder shirt and shorts, that reached her upper thighs.

The door bell rang.

''I'm going!'' She shouted while stepping towards the main door.

''Ow!! Jungkookie.. What a pleasant surprise! Jiminnie! Please come in!'' I heard voices so far.

''Who is that Jade?'' I asked.

''Jimin and Jungkook!'' She shouted back.

''Hey! Kara. Wassup? Seems like girls night out!'' Jungkook said, while sitting on a couch beside me.

''Yup! Long time..'' I sighed.

Jimin hugged me and pecked my cheek. I smiled at him and I felt my face was blushed with pink tints. Soft. 

''You guys have seat. I'll bring some juice. Wait!'' Jade gestured towards the kitchen.

After sometime, she came back with four glasses of juice. She served.

''So, What brings you here?'' Jade asked.

''Don't tell me you forgot!'' Jungkook monotonously asked.

''What?'' Jade replied.

''Today is Valentine's day!'' Jungkook said.

''Oh Yeah!!'' Jade cooed.

''What? Go and get ready! I've come to pick you! Go hurry up!'' Jungkook pushed her in the room.

''And you too Miss Kara!'' Jimin added.

''ME?'' I pointed at myself.

He smiled with his puppy eyes and gestured 'yes'. His puppy eyes again. 

''Okay!'' I nodded and went to the Jade's room.

... 

''Yah!! I don't have any clothes!" Jade whined while rummaging her clothes.

''I don't need any. I just wear these. They're cozy!'' I took out a dress.

''This? Okay! What should I wear?'' She faked a cry.

''You should try on this! you haven't try this!'' I handed her a dress. 

''Oh Yeah! That's cool. Thanks bestie!'' Her eyes glistened.

''Mention not babe!'' I replied, smiling.

We both changed our clothes. I wore a baby pink upper with white converse. She wore white shirt, blue ripped jeans and red converse, just according to Jungkook's style.