Date Night: Arcade

Start from the beginning

They walked around the place once. While Magnus went snapping his fingers and bringing various machines to life, Alec just stared in amazement.

Magnus was looked out from the corner of his eye in two minds. Firstly it was a bad idea, his nervous side said. Secondly, Alec was gonna have a time of his life, his excited side thought.

"Where do you want to go?" Magnus asked Alec.

"Ummm..." Alec shrugged, feeling extremely self consious.

"Maybe something familiar." Saying Magnus pulled Alec towards a dart board.

They picked up a few darts. Alec thew one right in the dead centre, smirking proudly at Magnus. Magnus hit the next one right where Alec did.

"That's how you do it baby!" He winked and pecked a surprised Alec.

"Hey! No magic"

Magnus only laughed. He pulled the darts out with magic. Next, Alec threw three one after another hitting them all at the same point. Magnus' eyes widened and Alec's uncharacteristically winked.

Magnus turned around and dragged Alec to a toy machine next.

"No arcade experience is complete without a toy machine faliure."

Alec frowned at the last word. But after the 4th attempt at trying to put the small toy in the open box, Alec threw his hands in the air, exasperated.

"That hanging hold is loose." He said pointing at it.

"I know darling. That's how they make sure that more people spend in it." Magnus kissed Alec at the corner of his mouth.

"Why didn't you say so?!"

"Where's the fun in that?"

Magnus chose a video game next with gun pointing towards the screen.

"This is nice." Alec smiled without looking away from the screen as he shot a few rounds from his virtual helicopter.

"Let's do this again."

Alec loved it and Magnus loved Alec. The thought made Magnus' steps faltter. We looked back at the wide blue-eyes and sighed.

"I have plenty more of these at home."

"You do?" Alec's face lighted up as he walked over to a tall machine which had a fake hammer attached to it.

"What does this one do?"

"Not much, you just check your strength by hitting the hammer on this." Magnus pointed at a raised platform.

It went on like this for long untill they had covered every machine in the room and were playing air hockey.

"It's bowling next." Magnus announched.

"I have been to that one. With Jace." Magnus' face fell a little. He liked all of Alec's friend but Jace just made Magnus jealous sometimes, only sometimes. Deep down, Magnus knew that Jace was Alec's 1st crush. He wondered if Alec was over him or will he ever be. Magnus liked Alec too much already.

"Then, no bowling for you!" Magnus stuck his tongue out jokingly and Alec did the same surprising Magnus. He was falling for this Alexander. The carefree one. The vulnerable one. The caring one.

Magnus smiled, took two steps towards Alec and kissed him slightly. "What else do you want to do? We can do a Round II."

Alec thought for a moment, "I want to go on that hammer thing. How could my strength score be so little?"

Magnus laughed, "So my shadowhunter IS a little cocky." He licked his lips and Alec blushed.

"Let's do this!" Alec rubbed his hand in excitement. Magnus just wanted to kiss Alec for all he cared right now. An idea hit him.

"Let's notch it up. Get a little more fun out of it." Magnus said, inaudible to Alec

As Alec held the hammer and positioned himself, suddenly Magnus snuggled in between Alec's arms and kissed him on the lips. He nibbled at Alec's bottom lip.

"Let's check your strength now." Magnus whispered against Alec's lips blowing hot breath. As he felt Alec's arms raise, he left his lips to trail slow hot kisses on his neck. He slowly nibbled at Alec's earlobe and dragged his tongue along the collorbone. Alec let out a heavy hot breath on Magnus' neck making them both shiver.

"Let's hit it now." Magnus said brushing lips with Alec's again. Magnus pulled away but stayed within his arms. Magnus' stomach dropped as Alec looked at him hungrily.

With a swift movement, Alec dropped his hammer to the side, pulled Magnus close to him sitting him on the small round that was supposed to be hit. He pulled Magnus by the collor and kissed deeply.

Magnus sighed, his eyes fluttering close. They had kissed before but this was different. This kiss made Magnus want more. Magnus nibbled on Alec's bottom lip surprising him. Alec pulled away and Magnus instantly regretted it.

Alec looked away and Magnus saw the deep blush on the shadowhunter. Magnus sighed. Sweet and shy Alexander. This was his first time.

Magnus put his hand to Alec's cheek and turned his face to face him. But Alec wouldn't meet Magnus' eye. Magnus sighed audibly making Alec look up.

"What is it?" Alec asked concerned that he had done something wrong. It all felt new but he didn't know what he was doing. Magnus shook his head making Alec pull back.

Magnus frowned in irritation. Not knowing what to do he did the same, he surpringly pulled on Alec's collor and kissed him on the lips. While one hand slid on his chest, the other snaked on the back of Alec's neck.

As they kissed some more, Alec let Magnus' hand guide him untill Magnus slightly bit Alec's bottom lip again making the shadowhunter moan deeply. Magnus' stomach dropped at the sound but Alec pulled away again.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to.." but Magnus cut him.

He kissed Alec again, more feveorishly this time and whispered against his lips.

"I am glad you did. I want to make you moan some more." He licked Alec's lips making them part slightly. Alec breathed heavily.

"You like it?" Magnus whispered but Alec didn't repond, simply loving the sound of the warlock's voice. Magnus kissed Alec at the corner of his mouth teasingly.

"How about now?" Alec slowly opened his eyes to look down at Magnus. Magnus looked up, smirked, held Alec's gaze and nibbled his lips again.

Alec's eyes fluttered closed with a deep rumbling in his throat.

"So this is what you like" saying that Magnus bit him some more until Alec moaned again.

A simple kiss could do so much, Alec had never thought. Magnus was teasing him too much, making his stomach turn and then some other parts of him.

They pulled away, more like Alec did.

"I could get used to this." Magnus traced Alec's lips hungrily with his painted nail and barely held his eyes from flashing to animal state.

"Me too." Alec rested his head against Magnus' making the warlock skip a beat.