"It's amazing, are you the only one who trains here?" "Pretty much... Sanji occasionally trains in the back rooms. But pretty much only I use it." She shrugged and walked into a back room and came out suddenly.

"When is your birthday?" She asked half behind the door.

"In three days actually... 11th of November... Why?" I walk to the back room she was standing behind but she blocked me.

"Perfect..." She smirked and started to laugh like the evil cheesy person she is.

"Now I'm worried... Should I run and hide?" I ask trying to see behind the small door way but she ushered me to the other side.

"Can I train now?" I ask her raising my eyebrow. "You must beg!" She said in a fake mans voice. "I don't beg." "Fine, you can train... If you break something good job, if you don't I'm disappointed." And with that she walked back through the small doorway to the mysterious room.

This is going to be fun.

Katou's POV

💜In The Back Room💜

Why didn't he tell me his birthday was in three days!

Lucky I asked...

He will either kill me or love me for this...

I think may prefer the latter...

NOT IN THAT WAY!

No...

No!

No?

Anyway, I will buy him lots of sakè! But this is the perfect birthday present!

MWHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHA!

I looked at the dark purple hilt in my hand and the light purple cover. I took out the sword and sighed.

"Half of your life lives with me Xiou, but I'm going to give away the other halfbto someone who will use it and it will live like never before..."

I exited the room to see Zoro lifting Xiou's mega weights.

I like this view.

He was so concentrated that he didn't notice me leaning against the wall.

He suddenly threw the weight up (how the hell can he do that?) and started lifting it with his feet.

I seriously underestimated how strong he is. He could probably lift a bloody house. Maybe I should test that theory?

"I'm still far too weak." I heard he mutter.

Say what?

He put the weights back in place and turned around.

I like this view also.

"I didn't hear you come in." He said.

He was sweating, dripping down his abs... He has really nice abs... Really nice...

Very very very very very nice.

That's a very big scar, I wonder how he got it... Sexy scar... I mean... That would've hurt... Ouch.

I didn't think we had a heater in here... It's suddenly really hot.

"Whaaa?" I say absentmindedly, faintly hearing him say something. "I didn't here you come in." Zoro repeated "Oh yeah, right..." "My face is up here you know."

"Are you sure?" "Pretty sure."

I turned around when I realised what I was doing.

"Baka! Put on your shirt now!" I threw him his shirt and he laughed.