16. Messed-Up Maquillage (Jetra and Lukesse)

My personal favourite chapter from my 'Anthology' book. This has got to be one of the naughtiest non-smut chapters I've ever written 😈.

No. No no no. No no NO! JESSICA! NO! AGH!!!!

"Yargh!" Lukas awoke from a terrifying nightmare, it pained his head just to think about it. "Ow, my head. Where am I?" Lukas could not gather his surroundings, his brain had been fuzzy from the events last night. He shook his head, his vision cleared up. He had fallen asleep on the hill again. "Ugh. It hurts, ouch..." Lukas rubbed his head to ease it, he looked around and noticed 3 grooves on the ground as well as 3 trails in the grass.

"Oh God... Wait- When did I- when did I remember ending up here?" His ear caught a soft sound of a soft voice. "You fainted, and banged your head real hard. Must've been me I guess..." It was Jessica, and she was still gleaming, 'Hi lovey...' Lukas was helped up by her warm hand, and to his confusion, she held out a cleansing wipe. "For your face. I think I mucked it up pretty bad... hehehe..." Lukas touched his moist face and cringed when he realised "Ew! What is this stuff? Is this... your lipstick?! Why you little- although I must admit, you did look kinda stunning with that kinda maquillage."

Jessica blushed, "Oh. You really thought so? Thank you! Did you like the dress, too? Must've caught your eyes right away?" Lukas knew she was teasing him, yet answered nevertheless,

"Caught them? That's a blatant understatement, you burnt them! You're the reason why my life is so illuminated and... so smothered- oh you're still wearing it, so... beautiful, given that such malevolent maquillage is now in the picture. Y'know what I mean?" (C'mon you can't seriously be that wrong-minded?!")

"Oh I know what you mean..." Jessica said in an enticing tone, before much to Lukas' annoyance and shock, rugby-tackling him to the ground and

"No. No no please no. Stop STOP!"

At the other end of the opening, another couple was headed their way, conversing and laughing. They stopped along the path,

"Petra, d'you hear that?" Petra's ear began searching for auditory stimuli, before she eventually noticed, "Sounds like, is, is your little sis. No, surely she isn't..." she then fixed Jesse a teasing smirk.

Jesse backed away, "Do NOT get any ideas. Yes I admit I kinda like it, but it can get REALLY humiliating!" Petra flicked an eyebrow before the couple exited the forest and into the hill opening.

"Honestly, it felt just as amazing as that other night we were all here, just you, and me..." Jesse said, Petra replied

"Yeah, though I felt closer to you than ever. I mean, that ball then, it was kinda fun. Stuff was said, and you and I are still together. To me, that's all that matters," Jesse glanced to notice Petra clutched his warm hand, and his heart was beating like berserk.

"Ok...... Let's not try to give me a heart attack OK? Trust me, CPR is like the most humiliating thing that will happen to me, and your touch will only make it worse. Add that devious makeup and I'd be runed " Petra responded coolly,

"Oh yeah, no way will we want that to happen to an adorable sap such as yourself." Jesse, despite adapting to her touch, tensed when Petra slung her arm around his shoulder.

The couple decided to return to checking on the others. They saw two people, on the ground. Lukas appeared lavishly rouged and Jessica was beside him, with a mild stain on her face in turn. "Oh God. Not again... C'mon Petra, we gotta sort him out." Petra giggled to herself, reminiscent of the events relevant to the given situation. "Yeah I'm coming. I'm gonna enjoy smothering you again sometime in the future..."