12. Morning (Jetra)

[Petra]

Another lovely Saturday morning in hot hot July, such a pleasure to wake up to, but not as much a pleasure than to wake up to the most important man in my life.

Jesse, my husband, and father to our daughter Rose, was as usual, still asleep beside me, his arms wrapped around my waist and his nose buried in my soft red hair. I've always loved watching him sleep, he looks so cute and tender as he grips onto me for dear life like I was a pillow for cuddling with, and how he reluctantly lets me go whenever I try to get up from the bed, and the way he moans to try and keep hold of me...

No honey, stay here... you belong with me always, don't leave me please... Jesse once moaned as I tried to move his arms so I could tend to Rose who was crying.

Wait, please... I've just been dreaming about you last night. Don't you want to hear it?

No, no, no... Jesse then tightened his grip on me and held me tighter so I really was going nowhere. I didn't care that his embrace was crushing my bones, he just doesn't want me to leave; he is just adorable and cute that way.

Normally, I wake him up by gently kissing him until his lips wake up and start kissing me back, or at least, until he moaned, indicating that he is waking up. But the rest of the time, I just do nothing and I would stay in bed with him for up to a half hour until he wakes up by himself and starts kissing my neck or saying something like Hey there beautiful or How's the most important woman in my life?

Jesse was muttering indistinct words in his sleep, which often happens whenever he is having nightmares, usually after watching horror movies. Even though they made it harder for me to go to sleep, I would retaliate by warmly embracing him until the murmurs stop, he would usually smile warmly at me before finally going to sleep.

As it was a Saturday morning and we were both off work today, we could be as lazy and idle as possible. As much as I would love to just stay in bed and wait for Jesse to wake up, I've been feeling really fatigued lately and need to move around. So I slowly turned around to face Jesse, still asleep yet establishing his dominance by holding me tightly so I had no chance of leaving.

I cringed at the stench of his morning breath which was once so terrible and rancid, I made him eat breath mints until he complained his mouth felt like it was full of ice cubes. Yet not even that day could deter me from him, Jesse is my husband after all, and I love him with all my heart; so nothing as inconvenient as bad breath could separate us, but I didn't hesitate to pinch my nose as I slowly moved our faces closer together. Jesse stirred a little before settling.

I slowly cupped his cheek and smacked my lips together before gently leaning forward to lightly kiss his dormant lips, I didn't expect Jesse to kiss me back so his lips remained still while I kissed him.

I then deepened the kiss, pressing my lips on his with more force. The heat from our bodies was building up and I somehow managed to moan and melt on the bed. By the time my eyes decided to close, his magnificent green eyes had begun to open slowly, and his lips whirred into life. Only when I fully closed my eyes did I hear Jesse moan.

Mmm... Petra...

I smiled on his lips and we continued to kiss, shutting out the world around us, so it was just the two of us laying on the same bed, sharing a passionate kiss. Jesse melted too and the tips of our noses rubbed together, he moved his arms so rather than going around my waist, his hands were cupping my rosy cheeks, I moaned as I felt the warm from his hands entering my body.

Jesse broke away and was staring half-amused, half-confused at me.

"Do you really want to wake up now? It's Saturday Petra, don't you want to sleep in?"

"Oh I'd love to, if only I was feeling 100% right now." I replied, biting my lip. Jesse pouted and craned his neck.

"What's the matter? Are you sick?"

"No Jesse I'm fine it's just- it feels like I've been stuck on this bed doing nothing for years. I need to move around for a bit." Jesse frowned, but I knew he was just toying with me.

"But you are moving around," he joked. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek before getting up to do some stretches, I blushed when I realised he was watching me.

"Oi! Stop looking at me!" I hissed, slapping Jesse's cheesy grin off his smug face. The brunette chuckled and returned to lay on the bed with his hands behind his head.

"You're so hot you know that Petra? Every day I swear you just get sexier every day..." I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him.

"Is that supposed to be flattery? Because stop it Jesse you're making me blush!" I squealed, noticing I myself started to blush.

"No Petra, I'm telling the truth. You really are just hot you know?"

"Well cut the crap, I'm gonna go walk around the park, I'll see you in a bit." But before I had the chance to go downstairs and change, Jesse grabbed my wrist.

"Aw can't you stay with me?" He widened his eyes. I've always dreaded how powerful those puppy dog eyes are... damn you and your persuasive, adorable, EYES!!! "Pleeeease?????"

"Aw Jesse don't give me that stare mister!" I snapped, trying to resist the influence of his eyes. Jesse widened his eyes even more until they couldn't get any bigger. "No Jesse, it's not gonna work on me this time!"

"But I'm saying please, I'm asking nicely enough aren't I Mommy?" Jesse sounded like a little child begging his mother to buy him something he wants. "Please stay with me, pleeeeeeeease?????"

Finally, seeing no reason to continue to resist, I rolled my eyes and said

"All right you adorable little-" I hesitated to say another word. Jesse smiled and flicked the duvet up so he could cuddle me again, the duvet fell so it covered the both of us.

"Thank you," whispered Jesse, holding me so tightly, I can literally feel him crushing my ribcage.

"Argh... crushing... lungs..." I pleaded, which only encouraged Jesse to hold me even tighter.

"My own giant teddy bear... so cute and so beautiful... you know I love you Petra, very very much." I loosened his grip so I could turn around and tickle his nose.

"I love you too Jesse. ~You really just want me around, don't you you desperate lover boy??" Jesse huffed in my face and kissed my forehead again while my face was buried in his shirt.

"Oh shut up you, I just want to cuddle with my wife on a Saturday morning... ~ooh, sorry about my morning breath by the way, could never forgive myself for that."

"Pft," I groaned, grabbing a Smint (those triangular mint candies) and popping it in his mouth. "There, should be better in a bit."

"Thanks for y'know, staying with me. It really means a lot, knowing that you care about me," said Jesse, "can't imagine life without you..."

"Of course I care about you ya goofball!" I stressed, ruffling his messy brown hair. "I can't imagine life without you either, ~I need you in my life Jesse, just as you need me in yours." Jesse smiled and ruffled my hair as well.

"You know what else you need?" His voice suddenly turned dark and seductive.

"What?" I yawned, only to feel, something... "oh... that."

"Yes, that. And I know you want it..."

"I knew you didn't want me to stay just because you wanted to cuddle, you just can't control yourself, can you?" I falsely scolded him, receiving an unsettling smirk from Jesse, who was now slowly moving on top of me. "Uh oh..."

A/N Totally gonna make lemonade outta this crap!