10. Dares And Cuddling (Very Young Jetra and Lukesse)

A/N Jesse, Petra, Olivia, and Cassie are 5 years old. Lukas and Jessica are 2-year-old toddlers.

[No POV]

"Jesse, truth or dare?" said Olivia, pointing at Jesse who sat opposite her in the circle.

"Truth?" he responded, scratching his neck. Olivia smirked and went over to Cassie and the other girls to discuss a suitable truth question for Jesse

Nah that's boring...

Ooh I like the sound of that one, but he might say something really boring and it won't be fun.

Ah! Perfect!

Jesse bit his lip and prepared himself for what my potentially be the most humiliating and embarrassing question ever. Olivia sat down and cleared her throat before announcing the decided question.

"Jesse, do you like Petra?" The girls giggled at him as the young brunette blushed redder than an apple.

The truth is that Jesse is secretly and madly in love with Petra, but he's been hiding it from her because of his shy personality. On one hand, he wants to tell Petra he loves her, but on the other hand, he is biting his tongue and restraining himself from admitting his feelings for her. Jesse is also nervous and worried that Petra may not feel the same way about him, mostly because her bouncy and gregarious personality doesn't fit with his shy and quiet nature, but also because he might not be her type and Jesse could may as well be having a hopeless crush where he'll never win her heart.

"Um, um, um..." sweat was rapidly forming on his neck and forehead and Jesse was wiping it off wig his sleeves. The girls may have stopped giggling at him but this didn't make him feel any more or less confident. "Uhhhhh..." Olivia leaned towards him with that cheesy grin.

"Do you or do you not? Yes or no? Just say one of those words Jesse, and we'll move on!" Despite how easy the task was, Jesse couldn't pluck up the courage and give one plain simple answer. He was too scared to answer, but he was even more scared that if he switched to dare, it'd be even more humiliating for him.

"Uhh, dare!" screamed Jesse as if it was instinct. Olivia sat back down and smirked again before beckoning Jesse to come over to her so she could whisper the dare in his ear.

"I dare you to hee hee hee... kiss Petra on the lips!!"

Jesse immediately stumbled backwards and bumped into a table before collapsing into the linoleum floor. Olivia could've given him any dare, any ridiculous dare such as burp or fart really loudly and admit it was him, but no! She had to go too far and dare him to kiss his lifelong crush on the lips!

"W-what?!" stammered Jesse.

"Simple, just kiss Petra, not on the cheek, not on the forehead, on the lips!" Olivia reiterated, but with a teasing simpleton voice which embarrassed Jesse even more. The hot blanket of sweat on his forehead meant that his head was comparable to a massive oversized tomato.

"C-can I go back to the truth?" Jesse nervously stuttered.

"Nope, you're committed now. Sorry Jesse, but rules are rules!" Jesse knelt on his knees and began to grovel and beg, but Olivia paid no attention and Jesse had no choice but to accept his dare.

"Ah! There she is!" exclaimed Cassie, pointing at Petra, who had just come from upstairs. Jesse turned around and saw the stunningly beautiful girl with the bandanna as her crown sitting atop her flaming red hair.

"I'd advise you to do it now Jesse, before she leaves, because we're not continuing with the game until you kiss those lips," said Olivia sternly.

"Okay okay I get it, fine I'll do it," moaned Jesse, gulping a lump down his throat and getting up to stand on his trembling legs. "Okay Jesse, you can do this. It's just a little kiss, then it'll all be over. ~You can do this... easy..."