7. My Adorably Overexcited Girlfriend (Lukesse)

[Lukas]

Jessica and I were going on a double date with Jesse and Petra to this new fancy restaurant that opened up on the other side of town. I've got to admit, Jessica was really excited about getting date, I could never really understood what struck lightning into that sweet soul. I've never known Jessica to be so excited once in the time I've known her (which, frankly, has only been about 4 months).

Jessica wouldn't stop calling me on the phone and screaming every word at the top of her voice into my ear, I learned to tolerate just how irritating she can get by reminding myself that she is my girlfriend and I love her with all my heart.

"Ugh... Jessica's calling me again? This is like, the 9001st time today!" I groaned in annoyance as my phone played the ringtone which plays exclusively for when Jessica calls me. With a long sigh, I whipped my phone out of my pocket and answer the call, trying to sound as happy and not angry at all.

Hey Jessica, how's it g-

HI LUKAS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DATE TONIGHT I KNOW I AM OF COURSE I AM I AM EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING hahahahahahaha!!!

Jessica spoke so quickly and so loudly, I'd burst both of my kidneys. She is a really cute girl in general, she's got one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen, always caring about everyone (and humorously enough, everything) and expressing unconditional love to all those around her. Aw bless her soul!

Yes Jessica, I am very excited about our date. You seem really happy, what's up?

What's up? WHAT'S UP?! I'M SO HAPPY I'M GOING ON A ROMANTIC DATE WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR PETE'S SAKE I'M SO SO SO EXCITED LUKAS!!!!!!

Okay! I'll see you tonight then. Are Petra and your brother still coming with us?

YEEEEES IT'S A FREAKING DOUBLE DATE THEY'RE COMING WITH US ISN'T THAT EXCITING SAY IT IS EXCITING!!!

It sure is exciting, Jessica, I'm really looking forward to it.

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT YOU LITTLE CINNAMON BUN I LOVE YOU MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!

I blushed when Jessica called me cinnamon bun, but I chuckled when I heard her smooching her phone like she was kissing me. Jesse's got a crazy little sister, but that is why I love her. I wish I had a little sister who was as bighearted as Jessica...

An hour later, I was walking to our meeting spot beside the Amulet Monument, erected in honour of the legendary Order of the Stone- oh wait, we ARE the Order of the Stone! Once Jessica saw me, she waved her arms about like a crazy football fan and screamed out my name. Multiple heads turned to face us but I didn't care.

"HI LUKAS!!!!!" The raven-haired girl was excited as ever, that just adds to how adorable she is. I felt my heart speed up when she began blowing kisses at me. I couldn't help but let a dominant smile take over my facial expression and blow kisses back to her. I loved how she tried catching them as if they were real, she acted like a little child trying to grab butterflies in the air.

"Hello Jessica," I said calmly to her. Jessica fixed me a cheeky smile and bearhugged me tightly.

"I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT OUR DATE ARE YOU EXCITED SAY YES SAY YES!!!!" she bellowed into my ear, tightening her grip on my neck and forcing me to lift her off her feet.

Jessica is just so cute, even if she does something wrong, you just can't stay mad at her because she is such a sweet soul. Whenever I wanted a plain hug, she would hug the heck out of me until I actually beg her to let go. Whenever I wanted a kiss, I get a thousand and a half smooches all over my face. Whenever I just wanted a cuddle with Jessica, she'd squeeze me like I was her giant teddy bear.