9. Spin The Bottle (Jetra and Young Lukesse)

Everyone except Jesse and Petra are six years old. Lukas is Petra's brother and Jessica is Jesse's sister. It is Jessica's sixth birthday.

[No POV]

"Hey Jesse, I know a good game we could play with Jessica and the others!" said Petra, holding an empty Pepsi bottle in her hand.

"Oh? What is it?" Jesse inquired, craning his neck. Petra wiggled her eyebrows and whispered into his ear. The brunette jumped backwards in shock and gazed at Petra like he was demented. "But don't you think they're too young for a game like that?"

"Jesse, you don't have to be sixteen years old to kiss someone. Besides, isn't young love just adorable?" Jesse bit his lip and contemplated about whether to go ahead with the party game.

Jessica was his little sister, and he was overly protective of her. He loved her very dearly and would do anything to keep her safe. Jessica was also very very shy, whenever a boy like Lukas winked at her, she would whimper and quickly hide behind Jesse, to her brother, it was almost laughable how shy she is, but he says it's what makes her even cuter.

A simple game, like Spin the Bottle where you spin a bottle and you must kiss whoever it points at, regardless of whether it's a boy or a girl, will certainly scare a girl like Jessica, and she certainly shouldn't look forward to it. Plus, she's six years old, she's still very young and games like that are often intended for young teenagers like Jesse and Petra.

"Will it be okay for them? I don't think Jessica will want to kiss someone, she's very shy."

"Of course it'll be okay! You're her big brother, not her bodyguard. She needs to grow out of her shell someday, might as well be now." Petra replied enthusiastically. "Besides, she only has to give someone a little kiss, that's all." Jesse folded his arms and hmm'd quietly.

"Well it's not the most appropriate game for people of her age, but I guess it wouldn't hurt too much. And I guess you make a good point, she does need to come out of her shell one day. ~And heh, I suppose young love is cute... ish."

The two split up and rounded up everybody into a circle. Jessica, the birthday girl, seemed quite nervous as she sat down opposite Lukas, whom she was secretly in love with, and vice versa. For obvious reasons, Jesse and Petra didn't join the circle.

"We're gonna play a little game called Spin the Bottle!" said Petra, Jessica quickly put her hand up.

"How do you play?" she asked with a ton of curiosity.

"Simple, you spin the bottle and you kiss whoever it points at." Everyone gasped while Jessica and Lukas blushed.

"Ew! Kissing is disgusting!" Axel retched, pretending to choke himself.

"Even if it's a b-boy?" asked Aiden, who was stuttering. He blushed redder when Jesse nodded.

"Um, Jesse? Your sister ran away," Olivia said, pointing at the raven-haired girl who was hiding under a table. Jesse walked over to her and tried to comfort her.

"Sis? Why are you so nervous? It's just a silly little game." Jessica cowered and hid her head in her hands, whimpering quietly and fearfully.

"I-I don't want to kiss them, I-I don't! I'm t-too scared!" Jessica also started crying. Jesse picked her up in his arms and gently hugged her until she stopped crying. Petra went over to Jesse with an apprehensive expression.

"It's okay. She doesn't have to play if she doesn't want to. She can just watch, everyone else is playing." Jessica was crying so much, Jesse's shirt was wet from her tears.

"Ssh... ssh... it's okay sis, you don't have to play if you don't want to. Ssh... please stop crying now... it's okay..." Jessica stopped crying and she sat down on a chair, fiddling with her fingers nervously.