More Pain {Edited}

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Hey hope you are enjoying the books and I'm up to 14 reads on the book. And shoutout to eatingismyjob and thank you for the votes.
Hope you enjoy the new chapter!
~ℒUℕᎯℛ Ꮖℋℰ ᏇᎾℒℱ~
Word count: 1,788
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Claire's P.O.V~
He carried me into the bedroom and set me in his lap. He pat my head as tears ran down my face. My face was burrowed in his neck and his sweet smell wafted up my nose.

"Go ahead Claire, please you have to tell me what they did to you." He kissed my collarbone before moving his hand up and down my back.

"Okay, it all started 11 years ago, I was enjoying time with my mom and dad when someone rushed up to us and was covered in blood. He was yelling about the "Erasers" and waving his arms. My father kissed me and my mom before running out of the house. I watched my father shift to his wolf and that night I heard the door opening. Thinking it was my dad, I went down and when I made it to the end of the staircase, my mom was screaming while a man held a knife to her throat. Six more men came in the house and started looking for me. I ran into my room locking the door and hid in my closet in a small trapdoor which was an extra compartment for clothes. I stayed there till the next morning. When I finally went out, they had gone and destroyed everything. As I walked downstairs, I found my mom dead. There was this huge gash along her neck. I remember leaving my house and finding all my friends and the rest of my pack members killed. Well as I began walking I was shot with a tranquilizer dart and I woke up to them experimenting with my wolf and giving me injections due to which I lose control."

I laughed humorlessly before speaking again. "Looks like it's a long-lasting one."

Ashton wove his arms around me and we stayed in the same position for a long time before he reluctantly let me go shower.

~Ashton's POV~

I sat there thinking about my mate as I was pissed about what they did to her. Kuro was gonna lose control soon if I didn't step outside for some fresh air. I stood up and slammed my bedroom door close, mind-linking my sister, her mate and her friend to watch Clair. I entered my office and opened the large doors to let the fresh air in. I leaned against the railing of the balcony and sighed.

"What can I do Kuro?"

"Kill all the bastards that hurt her." He growled and snarled, digging his paws on the ground.

I chuckled. "I'm not going to kill them yet. I wanna help our mate first."

"I don't know, let's just keep her happy and make sure we punish the girl that threatened her today." He smirked

"Hey Ashton!" I jumped seeing my gamma Daren standing there with some alcoholic beverages in his hands.

"What's up, Daren?" I asked.

"Oh nothing much, just thought I would let you know that I brought you a drink and the girls are taking care of your mate. Also, the girl, Georgia who almost hit your mate is in the downstairs cells." He says sitting next to me handing me a drink smiling.

I smirked as I took the beverage. "Daren, how do you make your mate happy?" I asked and watched as Daren choked on his drink.

He coughed a bit before replying, "Why do you ask alpha?"

"Well I love my mate, but I can still sense her pain and sadness due to the mate bond." I spoke while gulping the cold drink.

"Well she is probably still healing after the whole being trapped in a cell and tortured for 11 years. It seems like she can handle herself when it comes down to fighting." Daren laughed, lifting his own drink to take a gulp.