Protection {Edited}

Hey everyone thank you so much I'm now up to 103 views!
Thank you all so much for the votes too! I'm so happy!
Anyway here you guys go!
Love you all my Wolves!
~Lunar the Wolf~
Word count: 1,194
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
~ Kuro/Ashton's POV~

I stared at my mate as she slept. I needed to protect her, there was no way someone would touch her other than me. I looked down as she stirred and I felt her and the babies aura as it moved. It will only be a few months and I'll get to see my baby.

I watched her breathing which was soft and warm. My eyes softened. My eyes grew sleepy and as I was about to hit the hay, the door opened and the pack doctor came in with an ultrasound machine. Mina was standing there as I allowed the doctor to enter my room. I gently rolled my mate to her back as he poured the gel on her stomach.

"Ash what's going on?" She whispered softly, half-awake and half-asleep.

I open the mind-link between us, "It's just the pack doctor to check the baby. I mind linked my sister to have him come here."

She nodded softly as the doctor places the wand onto her stomach. The baby was in full view and we all smiled after seeing it.

"Well, the baby has a heartbeat. Do you wanna know what gender it is?" The doctor asks both of us.

"No I wanna do a gender reveal with the cake." She mumbled tiredly as the doctor nodded and started cleaned her stomach up. I growled.

"Calm down, he's just cleaning the gel up Ash." Mina stated from the door and I realised my dad instincts were kicking in already.

Claire smiled as the pack doctor left and I licked her face softly. I purr as she pet my sides softly. She smiled and fell back to sleep as I cuddled her. I slowly fell asleep as well.

~Next morning~

Claire's POV

I woke up finding Ashton back to his normal human form holding me tight. I shuffled a bit trying to get to the bathroom but Ashton growled and held me closer.

"Ash, I need to pee love." I whined.

"Fine, but keep your ass in this room unless you want me to get up and come with you."

I ran to the bathroom as I didn't actually have to pee, but I was having morning sickness. After I finished I stood as Ashton was in the door way his eyes were gold and black. I smiled innocently at me before hugging him.

"Can we go eat? I'm hungry and want cereal." I looked up at him with big eyes. He nodded and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I smiled as we walk downstairs and I smiled as my eyes fell on Daren.

"Hi, Ms. Prego." He grinned.

"Wait, does everyone know!?" I turned to Daren and saw him nodding with his arms crossed. "W-Who told everyone?"

"I did!" Mina exclaimed, closing her eyes as Daren kissed her forehead.

"Mina, I thought you were going to keep it a secret." I mumbled and she smirked.

"Well everyone knows now!" She giggled and a few heads turned to smile at me.

"Yeah, I see that now." I hid behind Ash.

Ashton held me tightly as he grabbed some pancakes. As I hid behind him, everyone returned to what they are doing. Ashton grabbed me and placed me on his lap, feeding me a forkful.

After finishing my food, I got off his lap and opened the door. Just as I stepped outside, Ashton grabbed me by my waist. "No!"

"Why? I'm just going outside to run. I haven't let Yuki out in a while." I whined.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you and you have no choice in this one." Ashton declared abruptly as we walked out.

I stepped behind a tree and stripped off my clothes. I shifted to my wolf and Ashton ripped his clothes to do the same. He raced after me and we brushed past trees, jumped over barks and slid over slippery ground.

When we finally collapsed, we were laughing and there was mud, leaves and branches on our fur. We laughed still and talked about random stuff through the mind link. When silence fell, I looked around to see the orange leaves that fell on the ground, covering it up. It scrunched when we rolled around and moved. When I stared back in Ashton's gorgeous eyes, a prick was felt in my right butt cheek. I turned around to see a tranquilizer stuck on my muscles. I lost control of my senses and black surrounded me.

~Unknown POV~

"Finally, we have the Alpha! Now let's get her back to the queen!" I shouted, as the rest of the vampires stepped out. They ran over and as we went go to pick her up and a dark growl was heard.

We all turned to see as the pack the Alpha ran at us. A black wolf stepped forward and lunged at us and I dodged and watched him take out 2 other vampires.  He attacked. I punched and dodged as the other wolves that attacked me. I punched a brown wolf knocking him against a tree.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
What's going to happen to Claire!?

Hehe you will have to see in the next chapter! Comment and vote! Love you my Wolves!