A Baby?

Hey sorry I'm having knee surgery and I have been in rehab lately so sorry for not updating also shout out to the following people: wolfie_ddlg6417 Mooumo the_lovable_dork for all the help. Also wolfie_ddlg6417 has a book she is working on her and I would love it if you all would support her. She is an amazing writer. Also Happy Valentine's Day! And sorry that this chapter is short.
Love you my wolves!
~Lunar the Wolf~
Word count: 933
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
~Ashton's POV~
/I want another baby,/ The words echoed through my head. I was scared that my beautiful Luna would hate for asking. The mind link between us is dead silent. All I could hear was the crickets between us.

/Are you sure you want another one?/ she asked.

I nodded my head rapidly, /Yes I want one so badly love!/

I hear Claire let out a soft laugh before nodding, /then let's have another baby./

The feeling of excitement made me and my wolf jump up and down with happiness. I looked at Athena who was now sleeping on my back. We had played all day and now it was time to relax. The pack has been seeming really strong lately. Ever since we went to war getting my mate back there has been no rouge, vampire, or crazy scientist attacks. It's been nice and it's been 4 months since the attack. I know Claire is still scared about touching other children and women due to what her wolf did after losing control. She has been acting better though he wolf hasn't tried to take control she just seems calm and level headed. As my mind wandered we came upon the pack house and to my surprise Alpha Bryan was there. I shifted behind a tree catching Athena in my arms and I got dressed same with Claire. Athena was out cold though I turn and walked toward Alpha Bryan.

"Hello Alpha Bryan how are you doing?" I asked in a smooth husky tone.

"I'm doing great Alpha Ashton I came here to see how your pack is handling after the incident. The Council members wanted to make sure everything was back to normal." Alpha Bryan replied, his voice was gentle.

I looked at him and smiled before handing Athena to Claire as she took Athena to her bedroom, "well the pack is great and we've had no attacks since which is odd. Also I know there is more to your visit then just to stop and check on us."

"Aww...Alpha Ashton you sure don't let things get past your nose huh?" He lets out a chuckle, "Well I'm here cause the elder council wants to have Athena show them her powers when she discovers them."

I nodded my head and smiled, "we will see right now Athena is still young and learning how to control her wolf. So we will see about her powers being shown off."

Bryan nodded his head and waved before walking to his car and leaving. I go into the house only to smell that my mate is in heat. I heard Claire upstairs whining and panting along with Jake's Mate. I try and fight back Kuro as I get to our room the smell was stronger. Opening the door I hear Claire whine and pant more as she was practically laying on the cold floor. She looked at me with passion and lust. I walked close as I touched her she purred a bit in acceptance. Slowly she looked up, "I want you..."

Those three words and my eyes turned completely dark as Kuro took control. Our lips touched and a fire burned passionately between us. I removed her clothes as well as she did me. Then it all went on from there I could hear every moan, beg, and pants. Finally when finishing my wolf felt at peace and so did I, but Claire seemed better as I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I began to cuddle her and smiled. I wanted as many babies as I could get from my beautiful Claire. The problem is gonna be the boyfriends and girlfriends that follow. Nothing seemed any less perfect in this world other than this moment of pure bliss.

My wolf was filled with pride and happiness as well as I am. Athena was the most beautiful child in the world. To top that all off Claire may have had a bad past but for us to meet each other and have our fates enter-twine was amazing. There is always hiccups no matter what in every relationship, but for now everything is perfect. I drifted off to sleep holding my lovely Claire when I hear our door open.

Here stood little Athena whining, /Papa I had another nightmare can I please sleep with you?/ I smiled at her and nodded. She came over to my side of the bed. Luckily after mating I put boxers of and Claire put underwear on. I picked her up and laid her in the middle between us. I closed my eyes holding both of my girls. Hearing both heartbeats made me feel relaxed. It was soothing and in every way this is perfect.

"I will always protect them no matter what...."
~Signed Ashton Clearwater

THE END
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Welp here is the end. Yay! 🤗🤗🤗 For everyone thank you so much for the help, and ideas that I used and I promise I will start publishing more of my books as I go along. I really hope you enjoyed my wolves and keep reading my books.
~Love Lunar_The_Darkwolf