Pure Alpha

Hey everyone sorry for taking so long I've been super busy lately. Anyway hope you enjoy!
Word count: 1,079
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
~Athena's POV~
Days have past since the whole attack thing happened mama is acting strange, but I can understand because she killed a lot of people that were scared of her. Today mama and papa are taking me for a walk around the territory and I'm super excited. I scarfed my breakfast down fast and threw on my boots and jacket. There was still snow everywhere as dad looked at me.

"What are you doing little one you already ready to go for a walk?" He asks.

I nod my head as I look outside to see a perfect sunny winter day. As I see mommy in her wolf form waiting for daddy and I. I watch as her golden wolf sits down and waits as I run outside. Papa shifted to his wolf as we began the walk through the woods as I felt strange and pain shot through my body and heart. Tears formed as I collapsed to the ground as my mom shifted and rushed to me.
"Athena baby what's wrong!?" She shouted.
Tears ran down my face as my bones snapped. My mom looked at my father as she calmed down. They were talking through the mind link the pain got worse as I watched fur formed all over to me. It was completely white with black paws. I look around as my mom looked amazed same with my dad.

"Holy Athena you are beautiful now calm down baby," my dad says softly.

I stared at him shaking as my wolf was tall. My mom licked my chin as she encouraged me to walk. I nod and began walking as my dad shifted and followed next to me. They were bigger than mine as I cowered a bit. I couldn't help but felt like I was being watched from the trees. I shook it off as we kept walking as we get to a lake as my mom and dad lay down on the grass as I look at the crystal blue water. I walk over lapping up some water as I take a bunch of steps back running as I jump into the lake.
I laugh as I pop my head above water as my mom watched me. I bark and climbed out of the water shaking my fur off as I pant a bit as my dad smiled a bit and laid his head on my mom's back. I lay next to them as I cuddle my mom as she licked my head grooming me a bit. I got flustered and embarrassed as my ear peeled up hearing a deer. I got up as my dad barked a bit letting me hunt.
I stalked towards a buck as I went to lunge forward a sharp pain shot through me as I slammed into a tree. I whined as a rouge stood there his smell was rancid as he growled. His face was beat up his nose had scars on it one ear was missing. His eyes were a bright crimson red and his black fur was covered in blood as he went to lunge at me. My dad tackled him to the ground bitting and ripping his throat out as I whine a bit.
/are you ok!?/ My mom yelled through the mind link.
/I'm fine mama!/ I reply as dad growled a bit at the dead body.
/Let's go home./ My father snapped as my mom nudged me towards the pack-house.

We return back as I changed into some large baggy clothes and my mom and dad changed. We enter the house as I yawn and go to my room. As I enter my room I smile and plop on my pink bed cuddling my teddy bear. As I look around my room I look at a book as it flew off the shelf as it hit the wall. Did I just move that book with my mind?! I look at the book as I use my mind to put the book back on the shelf. I have powers! Whoa so cool, I remember mommy telling me not to tell anyone about my powers.

I yawned softly, but right now i just wanna sleep.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
~Ashton's POV~
"Great now that she has shifted we have to watch out for those damn rouges! Or the damned Scientists!" I growl, and punch my office desk as Claire and Jake flinched.

"Baby calm down I know your worried, but we will teach her how to hide her powers," Claire replies softly, "we should contact Suzan the witch and have her seal away her powers till she gets older so we don't have to worry about it so much."

"Yeah we should see if Suzan will help," Jake states.

I sigh and thought about it before replying, "I guess we can do that. If it spares our daughter from having so many dangers around her. Or people stalking her I'm all for it."

Claire nods, "Alright I will call her in a little bit, but we need to discuss her protection for sure."

"True Jake how did the rouge get in our borders?" I asked looking at Jake.

"We are trying to figure that out now Alpha and Luna. It seems our tracking team chased him to the west border..." Jake gulps, and replied.

"The West border? Isn't that Alpha Ryder's land?" I asked.

Claire and Jake nod as I think for a moment. That's super odd? I began trying to figure out everything as I open the door.

"Meeting is dismisses," I say as Jake leaves and Claire looks at me as she smiles.

"You Alright sweetie?" She asks.

"No I'm worried about Athena," I sit and sigh softly on the couch.

"I know sweetie I know just relax your gonna end up stressing yourself and your wolf out..." She walked behind me and started rubbing my neck.

I let out a moan and enjoyed the feeling of tingles and the neck massage. She bites her lip as she leans over kissing me as I kiss back. Slowly Claire pulled away from the kiss as I smile.

"I love you so much my little Claire..."

"I love you more my handsome Alpha."

I smile and slowly everything went black as I closed my eyes falling asleep the words in my head echo.
"I love you too...."