Surprise! {Edited}

Word Count: 1,442
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

~
~Claire's POV~
I woke up in a small cell, shaking. I got up slowly and touched my stomach, sighing when I felt that everything was fine. Towards the bar that burned with an unusual energy were two vampires. They were staring at me and as soon as I placed a palm on one of the bars, I felt electricity course through me. It was definitely not of the good kind. I had to step back and regain my balance and vision.

"That was dumb, Miss Alpha." One of the vampire speaks and the other hits him on the hand before turning away from me.

I shook my head to get rid of the dizziness up and then stared strangely at my hands and had to look up to see a splendid female walking towards me. She had the same pasty skin of the vampires which as covered with a velvet maroon dress.

"Hello, Lady Alpha. I'm queen Mirabelle of the Vampires." She said, kneeling down in front of me.

"W-Where am I? Why am I here?" I kept my voice strong even though fear burned in my stomach.

She just smiled and got up. "You're in my palace and the reason why is because your mate's grandfather  killed my husband and all I've felt is pain for my 400 years that I have been alive. Since I had to live with the loss of my husband I felt your mate should feel the same pain as me! And since you are pregnant with a little baby girl I figured that this would even be a better revenge!" Her smile turned repugnant and I had to cover my stomach with my arms.

"How did you know it was a girl?"

"You see I can sense babies, I was going to have a son but, I had a miscarriage when my husband was killed in an attack." Her voice carried pain and misery and my heart melted just a little.

But that much was enough for me to bring her into a hug. "Why are you hugging me?"

"I feel if I got to know you better we could be friends and form an alliance. I feel terrible about my mate's grandfather killing your husband, but please don't punish my mate for something he didn't do..." I tried to make her understand and after moments of deathly silence, she nodded.

"Very well, let's form a friendship just in case the Rouges get stronger..." She mumbled as I nodded and she looked at the guards to escort me out of the dungeon.

We talked for hours about an alliance and about her getting another husband. I smiled as we talked and drank some tea waiting for one of her guardians who had gone to fetch my mate.

~Ashton's POV~
I paced my mate's office scared and worried. I'd lost her scent after those stupid vampires had ran off. I was shaking and my wolf was about to take control.

"Where did they take her!? There are so many vampire palaces around here it's impossible to find her!" I growled and slammed my hands on the desk. Jake and Daren entered with a Vampire between them.

"Hello Alpha, My Lady has requested to come to the palace to bring your mate back. You know your mate is very smart to create an alliance with Queen Mirabelle. She has brought our queen peace and she would love to return your mate and your baby safe to you." The vampire spoke with a cold voice. I nodded , taking 15 fighters with me as we followed the Vampire to a Castle deep into the woods.

Mirabelle opened the door and my mate comes jumping at me. After confirming that she and the baby was safe, I gave my thanks to Mirabelle for keeping her safe. Claire tells me all about the deal she made with Mirabelle and after bidding goodbye, we finally reach our border.

"I missed you, Ashton." Claire softly whispers in my ear so no one could hear.

"Our mate is impressive." Kuro proudly spoke.

"I thought there was going to be a catch, but Mirabelle didn't hurt my mate or my child. I'm still pissed at the fact she took her, but something tells me the Mirabelle just had hurt feelings." Kuro nodded at my statement.

I stop and she slides off my back and I go behind a couple of trees to change into a pair of shorts and no shirt. I walked out and saw she was holding her stomach, her face scrunched up in pain. I ran over to her.

"I'm fine the baby just hurt my ribs is all." She whined and relaxed I my arms.

"Oh, okay, you scared the shit out of me." I held her close.

I kissed her whole face and we moved towards the pack-house. I gulped as we heard Marina was having a barbecue with everyone in the pack to tell them about the Luna being pregnant.

Claire blushed as everyone in the pack looked at us and Sarina, a young pup in the pack ran out towards us.

"Are you having a baby?" She asked, bowing in front of Claire and touching her stomach.

"Yeah, I am little one..." Her voice trailed off as the pack broke out in a uprise of cheers and whistles.

Marina than turned to my mate, "Jake mind linked us saying you were on the way and your gender reveal cake is here. Also Jake and I sat up the kid napping with the Vampire Queen about 3 weeks ago! Mina told her about the baby and well she wanted to throw a party for your gender reveal. So we faked a crazy psycho kid napping to make you and Ash leave the house to throw a surprise party!"

I looked at Claire as her mouth was wide opened and in shock. As I start to laugh a bit thinking it was funny, Claire started to giggle too.

Claire and I got our plates and she took the first bite and so did I. Claire let out a soft moan out due to the food and I smirked, "Careful, I'm not afraid to make you moan like that in the bedroom."

"ASHTON!" She screamed through the mind link, almost choking on her food. I laughed hardily as I rubbed her back.

After everyone finished dinner, the pack gathered around and Marina set the cake in front of us. Claire and I both took the cake knife. The cake was cute it had blue and pink flowers on it and it was huge. It was built for the whole pack by the pack cooks.

As we cut the first slice, my heart  started beating real fast as I saw the insides of the cake were pink.

~Claire's POV~

I smiled and looked in shock at the cake. The Vamp Queen was right.

"IT'S A GIRL!" I yelled and the pack howled and whistled in happiness.

I turned to look at my mate who was in tears. He gathered me in his arms and I felt the tears drip on my shoulder. The cake was distributed amongst the pack members and they came up to us to congratulate us.

Ashton was grinning from ear to ear when I turned to him. "I can't believe I'm having a baby girl!" His face was all light and his eyes were lit up.

"WE are having a baby girl."

He just chuckled and pulled me in a kiss. I felt Kyle's presence. I turned to see him and his wife entering. When he came close, they pulled me in for a hug and congratulated me. We soon started to joke and laugh.

Everything seemed perfect and I hope it would never end.

~Unknown POV~

"You let Claire get away after all the tests we took on her?!" My boss shouted and he looked pissed.

"Sir, we tried to stop the wolves, but they were too strong. The good thing is we placed a tracker in her! We know where she is!" I yelled, on my knees begging that he forgive me.

"Find her and bring her here we almost had it to where our super weapon was almost perfect for killing off the people of this world!" He yelled and I ran out of the room, instantly getting to obeying his orders.

We are coming for you Claire and we are making you the super weapon of our dreams!
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Hehe cliff hanger!
Anyway hope you guys enjoyed!
I love you my Wolves don't forget to Comment, Vote, and follow me!

Hehe cliff hanger! Anyway hope you guys enjoyed! I love you my Wolves don't forget to Comment, Vote, and follow me!