White Winter Turns Red Part 2

Hey everyone sorry about the slow updates lately, but good news I'm on Christmas Break for 2 weeks so Ill be updating more! :)
Anyway enjoy!
Word Count: 1,577
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

~Athena's POV~
It's been almost a week and my mommy still hasn't changed from her half form and It's scaring me. She just keeps pacing the cell except around 12:30 when they feed her food through the bars. The other day she ripped off a guys arm and ate the steak he was giving her and also —his arm— it was super gross and the guy screamed so loud my eardrums wanted to explode. Weird thing is though they won't touch me like I'm the plague. I really miss daddy though and for some reason there is another voice in my head. I feel like I'm going insane....

"You are not going insane little one I promise that...." A low male voice said.

"Who are you then?" I ask. By now I'm scared so bad that I wanna cry.

"I'm your wolf dear I promise when you get out of the place and to your mommy I will be set free..." He whispered softly. My heart stopped as I heard him say 'I am your wolf' I played it over and over through my head as I whined.

I laid on a small cot in the corner as I heard a guard approach. I open my eyes slowly as I see not a guard, but my daddy standing there with a keycard. I looked at him shocked as he opened the gate.

"It's me I promise Thea," My daddy cooed.

I cross my arms over my chest telling him to prove it. He chuckles and stares at me before singing my favorite song.

"Hush, little thea, don't say a word,
Papa's going to buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird don't sing,
Papa's going to buy you a diamond ring.
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's going to buy you a looking glass.
And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's going to buy you a billy goat.
And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's going to buy you a cart and bull.
And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's going to buy you a dog named Rover.
And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
Papa's going to buy you a horse and cart.
And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town."

When he finished I ran into his arms as he kiss my head and purrs softly. I cry into his chest and I was shaking and scared. He picks me up softly and I closed my eyes sleeping.
———————
~Ashton's POV~
*2 hours before getting Athena*
We watched as they trainings some wolf I've never seen before. They put a huge silver chain around the neck and it obeyed everything a man told it to do. We watched this go on for a week and when all the guards leave this amazing Monday morning with the beast. We decided to move in on the lab I look at Jake who was growling. We all got into our positions as we all shifted.

"You gonna let me take over?" Kuro smirked.

"Go right ahead my beloved Wolf," I chuckled.

When I said that Kuro took control of the reins and smashed through the doors. Alarms sounded as Scientists run in fear as my pack and I moved. Kuro attacked and killed everyone in his path as I followed my mates and pups scents to the dungeons. I looked around as 3 guards attack me with electric staffs as I yelped. I attacked one killing him and the other two poked me.

Broken (Watty's 2018)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें