Epilouge

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾5 years later🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Ashton laughs as Athena plays with him. I sat in a small chair under the tree as I watch the two bark and play. I felt a pull on my shirt as I look down seeing our son Aaron getting hungry as he whines. He was different compared to Athena he wasn't born a pure Alpha, but he has mine and Ashton's eyes. He had the small mutation so he has two different colored eyes.

One being green the other blue he looked just like his father but with my colored hair. Aaron grew up to be perfect for the family. The packs have been at peace now for 5 years and there has been no report of the lab coat assholes or rouges. I take a huge breath of relief as I put baby Aaron in the baby sling that was around my body. I began walking towards Ashton and Athena as they stopped and giggled.

"Alright let's go for a walk," I stated.

"That sounds nice love." Ashton replies and stood up putting Athena on his shoulders.

I smiled and held Ashton's hand walking as Athena smiles and pulls on my mates hair.

I hum softly as I smile before Ashton snapped me from my thoughts, "You seem very happy my love?"

"I am." I reply in a soft cheery tone.

"Why is that my love?" He asks curiously.

"Because I started thinking," I reply and shrugged my shoulders smiling.

Ashton looks at me inquisitively, "What about?"

"Well I was thinking if it wasn't for the torture I suffered.... I would have never met you and I would dead. I don't think I found anyone better to be my mate than you." I reply and squeezed his hand as he smiled and stopped in his tracks setting Athena down.

"I'm glad you feel that way because..." he voice draws on as he grabs a small box from his pocket. Slowly kneeling down on one knee he opens it showing a beautiful blue sapphire ring. As the main sapphire was shaped like a wolf. "Will you marry me?" He asked nervously smiling.

I looked at him shocked before happy tears form and he stands and pulls me close as I hugged him softly, "Yes I will marry you my handsome Alpha!"

He kissed her head and looked at baby Aaron as he was giggling. Ashton kissed his chubby cheek and pushed the ring onto my finger before kissing me deeply.

"I love you and because you were a little broken then doesn't mean you are broken now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really hoped you enjoyed and second book will be coming out for this series.

              The Two Alpha's ~Second book to the Broken Series~(Athena Spinoff!)I really hope you will enjoy and Submit your book covers at Sapatrick08@gmail

              The Two Alpha's
~Second book to the Broken Series~
(Athena Spinoff!)
I really hope you will enjoy and Submit your book covers at Sapatrick08@gmail.com!
Love you my Wolves and I hope you have enjoyed!
Stay wolfy my friends!
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾😌😘🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾