White Winter Turns Red

Amazing header by TabsTheFrogg she made this for me and I love it hope you guys enjoy! Also 197 reads so close to 200!!!😁😁😁😁😁
If you wanna submit banners my gmail is.
sapatrick08@gmail.com

Word count: 1,387
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I woke up to the sun  blaring through the curtains. Something seemed off today as I got up opening the window slowly seeing that it was snowing. The white snowflakes fall from the sky gracefully as I smile and make my way to the closet as I open it getting dressed in a black long sleeve shirt and a pair of black jeans. I slip on my brown snow boots as I walk out of my bedroom. Everyone still seemed to be asleep that was until I got to the living room. I found Mina, Daren, Jacob and Jake. As I look over to see my little girl drawing some pictures with crayons. I smile and walk over as she smiles and I put her hand to my face closing my eyes.

She shows me images of snow and playing in it as I smile and nod. "You wanna go play in the snow?"

Athena nods and stood up, she was wearing long jeans and a T-shirt as Jake walks in stretching. Jacob stood up as he walked over to the coat rack throwing me and Athena's jacket and gloves. I help her dress as I kneel down and pet her hair as I smile.

"Alright lets go Athena... Daddy will meet us later." I say, softly. Opening the door the freezing cold air nips as my nose and ears. I step onto the snowy ground as Athena smiles and ran into the snow. I watched her as I smile. My eyes watch her not seeing someone sneaking up behind me. I felt hands wrap around me and felt hot air hit my neck. I look over seeing Ashton as his blue eyes lock on mine.

"Morning baby." He whispers in my ear softly.

"Morning my love." I reply, kissing him softly.

He smiles into the kiss as something hit my nose. It smelt like antiseptic and rotting flesh. I looked over frantically to see Athena standing in horror. My heart stopped as —They—stepped out of the woods. Both rouges and scientists stepped out of the woods. My fear hit as I lunges out of Colton's arms. Everything was slow motion as they shot out 20 tranquilizer darts. All hitting my pack members except me and Athena. Colton, Jake, and Jacob were all testing to fight the sleepiness, but it was winning. As I stand in horror my entire pack was down all asleep from the darts. I held Athena close as she was shaking in fear. A man approached removing his mask 3 claw scars ran down his face. I growl and pull Thea close.

"What are you all doing here!?" I shout, in my Alpha command voice.

"We came back for you little Claire and your little pup." His voice rang out, "You should remember me Claire you were the one who did this to me." He points to his face indicating the scars.

"I don't know what you are talking about I never hurt anyone, but my personal scientist...." My voice trailed off as I growl.

He smirks, "I was the one who killed your mother and Father after all.... I was the one who experimented on you... I was the one who created you to be MY PERFECT WEAPON!!!" His voice boomed as I growl more.