You're invited to the Full Moon Ball {Edited}

WARNING!!!
Sexual content ahead be prepared
Hey everyone this is chapter 6 I'm so excited. I'm up to 51 views and I hope you guys are enjoying my books. Anyway shoutout to lunaxkl and eatingismyjob for all the votes. Make sure you guys go and follow them. Anyway I love you my Wolves.
~lunar the wolf~
Word Count: 1,411
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
~Claire's POV~

I woke up to hear Jake pounding on my door. I yawned and tried to get up, but I felt large arms holding me down. I sighed and wiggled out of his arms. I rubbed my eyes answering the door finding a shirtless Jake.

"Morning Alpha, you're late for the morning training." He smirked.

I looked at the clock before replying, "Shit sorry. Give me like 5-10 minutes and I'll be down to eat."

"Of course, Alpha. Take your time." Jake nodded before leaving.

I stretched and walked to the shower and entered the closet after five minutes. I grabbed some workout clothes and left my mate a note on the bedside table. I ran down to the kitchen and smiled when I saw him making him some waffles.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Jakey!" I teased him.

"Alpha, really don't use that, it's very embarrassing." He looked flustered which didn't really help it.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window towards the fields when I felt a shirtless chest connect with my back. I assumed it was Max and immediately spoke, "Hey Max, you know I don't appreciate hugs."

"Aww, c'mon baby, you know you love my hugs." Ash replied, kissing my mark.

"I thought you were asleep?" I confusedly asked.

"Couldn't sleep without you so I found your note and came downstairs, and one thing led to another and now, I'm stealing a bit of your waffle." He smirked and grabbed my fork from my hand, taking a huge chunk.
I whined when I noticed that he had taken my strawberry. He laughed and I scoffed before smirking. "Well if you like it so much, then have some!" I yelled and grabbed some whip cream and spread it all over his face.

"Hehe, that's cute baby, now, clean it off." He smirked.

I pull his face down before licking the whipping cream off his jaw and lips. I smirked and finished as he blushed and kissed me. 'Please don't do that again or I'll fuck you right here in front of everyone.' He said through the mind link. Flustered, I run out.

"Morning Daniel!" I exclaimed.

"Morning Alpha.  Ready to training in hand to hand combat?" He smiles mischievously.

"Yeah, of course, Daniel, let's get to it." I say getting in my fighting stance.

We get in our stances as the battle raged on for 20 minutes when he punched me in the rib. I fell down on my knees, groaning loud. Ash appeared in second and he looked at Daniel before growling.

"What did you do!?" He yelled, grabbing his collar.

"I'm so sorry, Ash, I accidentally hit her ribs where she has been injured for a while." Daniel replied.

"Dammit, you gotta be gentle. Those stupid scientists injured that rib!" Ash yelled, cradling me in his arms. I closed my eyes for a second and soon we were in the  living room.

He pulled my shirt up and revealed a patch of purple skin where the rib was. I whined, covering my face. He sighed and called the pack nurse. She appeared in 0.2 seconds and leaned down beside me. She lightly touched the bruise.

"Ow, that hurts like a bitch!!!" I flinched.

"I'm sorry, Alpha. Looks like you have re-injured that wound from the Rouge pack that attacked a couple months ago. I'm putting you on a strict no fighting schedule." The nurse strictly ordered.

I rolled my eyes as she left my mate who sat there worried. I covered my face with my elbow and whined.

My wolf laughed, "You dumb bitch, now you've done it!" 

"Yuki I'm not in the best mood." I replied.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Well, I'm letting you know now. You're going into heat in 4 days." She sighed.

"Thanks, Yuki, that just makes my day better." I say in a sarcastic tone.

The doorbell rang and Ashton got up to open it. Kyle's voice rang out through the room. "Hi, I'm looking for Alpha Claire."

"I'm over here, Alpha Kyle!" I shouted and he walked over.

"Is everything alright Claire?" He asked, crouching down beside me.

"Not really. My rib is broke and I'm on a bed rest schedule. Alpha Kyle meet my mate Ashton." I replied pointing to Ash who grabbed my hand.

"Nice to meet you, King Kyle." Ashton shook his hand.

"Likewise. Anyway, Claire, I'm throwing a huge Full Moon Ball and I would like you and your mate to be the honored guests." He considered, taking out two tickets from his jean pockets.

"Sure, we would love to go." I said as Ashton helped me sit up.

"Anyway, I gotta get back to the MRS." He stood up again, nodding at me and Ashton.

"We will see you later Kyle." Ashton called out to him and the door clicked softly after he left.

"Baby can we go cuddle in the bedroom?" I asked Ashton/

"Sure." He answered while picking me up.

We entered the room and lay on the bed. I smiled and cuddled into him. I moved up and started kissing his jaw. He moaned and I giggled as he rolled over top of me. He began kiss down my neck to my chest causing me to let out a gasp. I wrapped my hands around his neck and gripped onto his hair. He smirked and removed my clothes. I pulled his shirt up and slowly traced his abs. I smiled as he kissed me deeply. Our bodies like become one as he panted in my neck as he began playing with my spot softly.

When it was over, we were left breathless, the adrenaline still in our veins.

"I love you so much baby." Ashton whispered, wrapping his arms.

"I love you too Ashton." I replied.

The world went dark as I fell asleep with him holding me.