Full moon ball {Edited}

Hey my Wolves! I hope you are enjoying the book. Anyway just wanted to let you know that I love nice comments.
Anyway hope you enjoy!
~Lunar the Wolf~
Word count:
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
~ Claire's POV~
I open my eyes to find Ashton cuddling me tightly. I smiled as I nuzzled my face in his chest and I moved trying not to wake him. But when I slid out of his arms, I heard him growl a bit. When I turn I see his wolf was in control. He clicked his tongue and pulled me back to my initial position.

"Kuro?" I asked confused.

"Don't move stay here." Kuro spoke sharply.

"Are you okay?" I asked, scooting close to him.

"No, you just smell really good after just finishing the mating process." Kuro whined and licked my neck softly.

"Well, I really have to pee and unless you want me to ruin the bed." I smiled innocently.

When I said that, his eyes turned normal and he let go slowly. I got up and walked to the bathroom and when I walk out I found Ashton was wearing just his pants. I, on the other hand, walked to my closet. I slide on new bra and underwear as I looked in my mirror, blushing. My mark was beautiful. It was like a full body tattoo and there were two wolves jumping around and playing. As it trailed down to my stomach the two wolves were cuddled against each other. I traced it down my legs as it was like a tribal tattoo. Ashton smirked and walked over as he showed me his mark.

It started at his collarbone and turned into a wolf tribal tattoo. I smiled and turned around and gently kissed his mark. He blushed and I giggled. It felt nice to feel loved.

"Well, tonight is the Full Moon Ball so I hope you like dancing." I reminded him and kissed his cheek before turning to walk out.

"Hehe, you think you are gonna get away that quick." He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "It's not that easy to get away from me." He smirked and leaned down, licking my spot he marked me in.

"Hey! Ashton that tickles stop!" I laughed and watched in the mirror as he smirked.

He then grabbed my sides as I scream in laughter and began squirming around. And after 15 torturous minutes, he finally let me go. I threw on some baggy clothes and put my hair up in a ponytail. I looked at the invitation and smiled before looking at Ashton.

"I'm taking Mina shopping with me." I

"Let's eat first baby." He catches me in his hold and we move down the stairs.

I smile as we walk downstairs to the kitchen. When we entered Mina was making waffles, eggs and bacon. The whole pack was in there and I smiled and walked till I was right next to Mina.

"Can I help with anything?" I asked Mina.

"Sure, can you help with making the bacon and toast?" Mina smiled.

"Okay." I nodded.

We finished in about thirty minutes and the males went up to the Game room while all the females stayed in the kitchen, talking about the ball.

"Hey, can we go dress shopping today?" I turned to Mina and asked.

"Sure, we can go to a grown boutique in town." She nodded and smiled.

I smiled as I felt two arms wrap around me.  "Hi Ashton." I say not looking and when I didn't get any reply,  I looked up. It was Max hugging me and whining.

"Max-"

"Shut up and be quiet." He growled, rubbing his nose in my neck.

"Max get your hand off my mate." Ashton grabbed me before dipping his nose in my hair.

Max whined and left the room and I smiled, cuddling Ashton. He kissed my head and sat on a kitchen stool, feeding me small pieces of a chocolate he had picked up earlier. The girls were over by the TV and were watching Season 7 Episode 16 of FRIENDS. When it was about to be sunset, Mina and I waved bye to our mates and left towards town.

{3 hours later}
We'd been walking around all day and finally, I'd found the perfect dress. It was white with beautiful black lace. When I walked out, Mina covered her gasp with her hand before nodding furiously.

(the dress she is wearing)
I smiled as we get the matching heels as well. I spun around in a circle and smile when Mina does. I then take it off and pay for it. We then walked across the street getting our hair, nails, feet and makeup done. When we finished I felt like a model. When we returned to the pack house, I put on my dress and heels, grinning, and staring at myself in the mirror.

I then walked downstairs and everyone turned to stare at me. Ashton's mouth dropped and he walked over and held his hand down helping me down the steps.

"My, my, Alpha, you look amazing." Jake looks over my dress in awe.

"Thank you, Jake." I squeaked when I felt Ashton grab my butt.

"I agree with Jake, you look amazing, now let's go. The Limo is here." He smiled before leading me out. The Beta, Gamma and their mates followed us in the car while the rest of the pack ran in their wolf form.

When we reached the colossal palace, Kyle was the one to greet us.

"Welcome, Welcome! Please, come in, enjoy the food and drinks. You look very lovely, Alpha Claire." He stated, kissing my hand.

"You look good as well Alpha Kyle thank you for inviting us." He nods at both of us before moving on to greet the guests that had just arrived.

As we get inside, we see people dancing and my eyes go to an Alpha and what seemed to be his mate who were on the upstairs balcony. My pack soon entered and many couples moved on to the dancing floor. Ashton dragged me to a loveseat, pulling me as close as he could to him.

"Bonjour, it's so nice to meet you in person, Alpha Claire." A man with a French accent spoke, his mate holding on to his hand.

"Hello, sir." I nodded.

"I'm Adam, Alpha of the Red Moon Pack. It's so nice to finally meet you. Oh, and this must be your mate."

"Name's Ashton." He shakes Adam's hand, smiling wide.

"Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you if you ever need, an alliance I'm willing to help the very special female Alpha of the Full Moon pack." He stated and we bowed to each other before he walked away.

"He seemed friendly." I stated.

"I agree with you on that one. Hey, let's go dance baby. Out on the terrace." He smiled suggestively and I nod before getting up and walking towards the balcony.

A slow song began and he took my hand in his, keeping one on my waist.

"Wow, you are an amazing dancer, Claire." Ashton complimented, pulling me closer.

"Why, thank you, my handsome Luna." I smiled playfully.

"Haha, very funny. Wait, how did you know that I said I was like a manly Luna?" He asked, raising one eyebrow up in confusion.

"I heard it through the mindlink." I giggled.

"Shit, I forgot about that." He huffed as I laughed.

We danced until the song ended and then Ashton leaned close, putting his finger under my chin, kissing me deeply. We, after a while, re-entered the party. I found Alpha Kyle mingling around with his guests.  After some time, we heard someone hit their fork against their glass. We all stopped and looked up as Alpha Kyle smiled as he began a speech.

"Welcome everyone tonight to the gathering of packs. I'm so glad everyone made it. As you all know today marks the war between the Vampires and Wolves as over. Also, we are here to congratulate the Full Moon Pack for their newest Alpha! I want everyone to give a round of applause to Alpha Claire and her mate, Luna Ashton!"

Everyone clapped, cheering and whistling. I smiled and I nodded at Jake before moving towards the bay. There was more clapping and then, I put my hand up, silencing them.
"Hello everyone, um, thank you all, but I wanna show you a tradition that started in my old pack and I brought it to the new age. Jake, turn the lights off and everyone please watch as my pack joins me."

There was a wave of murmur as Jake turned the light out. Then I began to howl as the rest of my pack followed. I watched as more people joined in and a bright aura glowed around them. There were called the aurora borealis. Everyone cheered as the lights glowed through the room and I smiled and took Ashton's hand. The lights came on and everyone cheered loudly and Jake and I bowed to the crowd.

After the party ended and we all returned home. I watched the lights out the window of the limo, wrapping an arm around Ashton.

"I didn't know you guys could do that." Surprise shone in his eyes.

"Yeah, I taught our pack about vocal harmonization just for the dance. I'm just happy everyone liked it." I whispered, my eyes drifting close.

"Get some sleep, baby girl." Ash's voice turned into a whisper and I moved closer in his comfortable hold.

~Ashton's POV~

Today was amazing. My mate was amazing. I'm so proud of how she runs our pack. If only I could do more to help her.

'Hey Ash, do you think our mate is amazing?' Kuro questioned.

'Not just amazing Kuro, but she is so much more than just amazing. I'm so glad we found her.' I smiled, petting her voluptuous hair.

We reached soon and I carried Claire in my arms towards our room. After undressing her and stripping down to my boxers, I moved under the blankets and drowned into the welcoming waves of sleep.

(WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT)

It was about 2:37 in the morning when I woke to drink some water. Sweat was covering my whole upper body and I was trying to find a reason why it had gotten so hot. When I got near Claire, she gasped and opened her eyes, clutching her sides. It was then when I smelled it. 'Tch! Dammit her heat has started!'

"Ashton, help me please." She dragged out.

"Claire I can't. I don't wanna hurt you baby." I pat her head and took a double-take when she sat up and started kissing me.

The tingles were tenfold more than our last time and our mouths couldn't stop from letting out explicit sounds and words. When I plunged into her, it was more blissful than any feeling in this world.

Soon, we were more tired than we could imagine and were under sleep's spell.