Sick {Edited}

Word count: 1,008
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
  🐾🐾FOUR WEEKS LATER🐾🐾
~ Claire's POV ~

It had been four weeks since the party and Ashton and mine amazing night together. I had woken up alone today since Ashton was at Kyle's Palace. Now I stood in front of the calendar, realizing that I had missed my period. I had to run to the bathroom as soon as my eyes had opened this morning and that sent loud alarm bells ringing in my head. 

After getting over the initial shock, I searched the drawers and found the test. After doing what I had to do, I waited for three minutes, biting my lips and fiddling with my arms. The nauseousness hadn't gone completely and I had to breathe deeply before seeing the test.

Positive. I breathed loudly and fell to my knees. Tears formed in my eyes and I let out a sob.

"Alpha, is everything alright? Did something happen!?" Mina came into the bathroom. Apparently, she was here to hear my sob.

"Mina! Don't tell Ash yet but..." I pushed the stick towards her and she gasped, pulling me close to her.

" Congratulations, Alpha! You're pregnant, Alpha. That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! Wait, why don't you want me telling Ashton?" I got flustered when she asked me the question.

"Well last time something happened between us he ran away for a year! I don't want that to happen again! I can't lose him and raise a child!" I yelled, letting out another sob. Stupid hormones.

"Alpha, he wouldn't run away from this, he wants a baby..." She wrapped her arms around me once again.

"Is everything alright in here, Alpha?" Daren walked in as he heard the sobs. Am I really that loud?

"Our alpha here is pregnant with a child and she's afraid Ashton will run away..." Mina mumbled to him.

His face changed from blank to happy in a second. "Oh my god, Alpha, is it true!?"

I nodded my head and he smiled excitingly before hugging me and Mina. After asking a few more questions, they both left and I trudged down to the TV. I put in 'Big Hero 6' and one hour into the film, Ashton walked inside the room. He sat down beside me and put an arm around me.

"Why did you close your mind-link?" He whispered in my ear.

"No reason, I just don't want you in my head." I mumbled.

"Did something happen today?" He raised one eyebrow in onfusion .

"Nope. Now be quiet I'm watching a movie." I said after stuffing some popcorn in my mouth that Jake had made.

He shrugged and walked to the kitchen getting something to eat. My stomach flipped and I dashed to the bathroom. I closed my eyes and let all the food out. There was a knock at the door and Ashton came into the bathroom.

"Ummm.... Claire, baby, what's wrong?" Ash's voice was gentle and worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I'm getting the stomach flu, love. I'm fine." I flushed and got up, coughing. After washing my mouth, I breathed.

"Hmph! Well now, that you are sick I guess I gotta take care of you like a sexy man nurse." Ash flexed his muscles.

I giggled as I grab a cup for water and began drinking it. I wasn't ready to tell him yet. "Yuki, I'm afraid to tell him."

"I know Claire, but make sure when you tell him no one else is around."  Yuki replied.

"Thank you, Yuki."

After drinking some water, I walked to the bedroom and watched Ash as he finished setting up the blanket. I smile and climbed into bed, falling asleep instantly.

~Unknown POV~

"Finally, it's time! The Alpha is pregnant!" A person hissed from the shadows.

"Not yet, Subaru, not yet. The baby is not ready." I said to the new born.

"My lady, Misty, we need to move in now to get the blood of the child." Another female voice said from the shadows.

I didn't move from my throne and I pet my dog with my legs crossed. I snapped my fingers as the torches light the halls revealing my Vampire Armada. "Listen, my sweets, the child is not ready for the transfer of blood. The Alpha must give birth first so we can feast on her and the child's blood to become immortal!"

Claps filled the room and the Vampires watched me. "Alpha Ashton I'm coming for revenge for your mate and your baby to make you feel the pain I've lived with all my life!!"

~Claire's POV~

When I woke up from my nap, it was dark outside. I looked down and my little baby bump was a tad bit bigger. I faced Ashton. Then my stomach flipped again. I rushed out of his arms, puking up the water from before. When I finished, I turned to see Ashton with bed head awake.

"Babe, are you okay? You don't seem to be sick." He cooed softly.

I couldn't fight it anymore, tears ran down my face. I began to cry as Ashton held me tightly. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Ashton, I'm not sick. I'm pregnant!"

Ashton sat there stunned with his eyes wide and mouth open.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Hehe cliff hanger anyway sorry for not updating regularly I have been super busy! I'm so sorry my Wolves also shoutout to some great people!
lunaxkl eatingismyjob the_lovable_dork
Thank you guys so much for the help also I hope you guys will enjoy my book more.
Anyway love you all my Wolves!
~Lunar the Wolf~

 Anyway love you all my Wolves! ~Lunar the Wolf~