xxx. •Tyler•

xxx. •Tyler•

I woke up in bed with a warm, fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was hot though, almost too hot. I forced my eyes open and looked around the room. I could feel Troye on top of me, breathing in and out. I smiled; I was so happy to have him back home.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was ten thirty and decided it was time for me to get up. I threw on a hoddie and some jeans and walked out of my room.

"You, me, we need to talk."

I snorted.

"Ash."

"Tyler! Seriously!" I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her on the couch.

"So, you did it."

"Yeah."

"You did it at two AM in the fucking morning," A smile played on my lips.

"Yeah, so?"

"I WAS SLEEPING."

"Ashley!" I laughed at her, sometimes she was so dramatic.

"Well, I'm gonna go make some food," I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning," Troye ran out of my room and hugged me from behind. I turned around and planted a kiss on his head.

"Ew."

"Ash!" Troye let go of me and ran over and tackled Ashley.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget you," he smirked.

I ran over to the couch and jumped in between them, and they sandwiched me into a hug.

"Guys, do you ever think we'll be like a proper family?" Ash giggled.

"Maybe, Ash, maybe."

-

Troye and I layed on our bed, cuddling. It had been a few months since I'd got him back and I was loving every second of it. He had moved in with me, with his parent's permission, of course. We had gotten back into youtube,we had both stopped making videos for awhile due to certain circumstances. Troye, obviously because he was in the hospital and I because I was either at the hospital with him, or worrying about him at home. Ash had her own room that she'd been living in, since she was too young to live in her own apartment. We had found a public school in the area that she would be going to in the fall and she was super excited.

"Tilly, what day is it?" Troye mumbled, looking up at me.

"It's August 7th."

"Can we tell them?"

"What?"

"Can we like, tell them we're a couple?"

"Yeah, I mean most of them already think we are."

"Can we post a video, like today?"

"August 7th," I mumbled. Then it hit me.

"THAT"S WHEN YOU POSTED YOUR COMING OUT VIDEO! AND WHEN YOU CAME OUT TO YOUR FAMILY!"

He nodded, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"THAT'S SO CUTE, BABE!

We quickly fixed our hair, got my camera ready and sat down on my couch. The video was filming but we both just stared blankly at it. Then, Troye spoke.

"Hi guys, it me, Troye Sivan. And today, I'm here with my boyfriend," he gestured for me to speak his name.

"Me! Tyler Oakley!"

"Yep, the rumors are true, we are together."

"And so we thought that since we're telling y'all we'd do an updated version of the boyfriend tag!"

"Where did we first meet, Troye Sivan?"

" Playlist live, biyotch!" I snorted, I couldn't help it.

"What was your first impression of me?" I asked him.

"Flawless."

"You're so cute, bae."

"Is that what you thought of me, Tyler? CUTE?"

"Yeah! Much cute."

He laughed and moved on to the next question, "What pisses me off?"

Suddenly, Ash walked in through the front door.

"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! Filming, ay?"

She walked over to us and popped her head into the frame.

"AYYY TROYLER SHIPPERS!" She winked and then skipped off to her room.

"That. That's what pisses me off. WHEN ASH INTERRUPTS ME WHEN I'M FILMING."

"Sorry 'bout it!"

"Tyler, she is literally you in female form."

When we finally finished filming and editing we were exhausted. We went back into our room, jumped on the bed and cuddled together, laptop in hand.

"Ready, bae?"

"Ready."

He pressed the upload button and the few hours it took to upload and process seemed shorter than ever. Once the viewers all saw the video, they all went insane. Crazy. I knew they'd freak out, but not to this extent. I looked for negative comments and there weren't any - none at all. Usually there were at least a few, but all of them were extremley positive.

"Tilly, I'm so happy." His smile was so wide, along with the evident cheerfulness in his eyes that I knew was actually real this time.

"I'm so happy you're happy."

"Thank you," he whispered into my chest.

"Thank you for what?" I asked him, questioningly.

"Thank you for fixing me."

A/N: OH MY GOD IM SOBBING I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER. This was the last "real chapter" but I still do have an epilogue planned! I was so emotional while writing this chapter and I just hfdjdks

I might go over it again in a few days because I have a concussion so my writing may or may not be shit I can't even think straight lol

If you haven't already! Y'all should go check out the story I'll be starting soon called "Speak Now". I'm really excited for it so yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go read it punks <3

BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS I NEVER THOUGHT ID GET ANY READS AND NOW I HAVE OVER 100k WHICH IS INSANE SO THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS

Social Media:

Twitter: twitter.com/oktroyler_

Tumblr: tilly-slays.tumblr.com

Youtube: youtube.com/user/breaststrokegirl

Instagram: instagram.com/perksofbeingkristen_

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH SO THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND <3

-Kristen <3