xxv. •Troye•

xxv. •Troye•

I guess I thought it would be different. I thought that maybe I would actually get better since they forced me into this prison. I thought that maybe Tyler would stop worrying about me, but I guess I was a little too hopeful.

I was sitting in a hospital bed as a nurse talked to me. I honestly wasn't listening to a word she was saying, but I know Tyler was.

"Did you hear that, Troye?" No.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You will be returning to your room now."

I sighed, "Alright."

"Mr. Oakley, I imagine you will escort him there?"

"Yeah." He replied. The nurse nodded her head and walked out of the room.

As soon as we got to my room and plopped down on my bed, I immediatly felt fatigued. I started to drift off to sleep and felt Tyler kissed my head.

-

"Tyler!" I yelled as I saw my boyfriend run across the meadow.

"Troye!" He seemed to prance over to me and seemed very giddy about something.

"Troye," Tyler took my hand and started to run.

"Tilly, I- I can't keep up."

"I wanna show you something!" He told me.

"I know, you're just running so fast."

"Alright, I'll slow down, babe."

We kept walking through the tall, green grass and it seemed to never end. I honestly thought that where we were was one of the most beautiful places to go to.

Soon enough, we had reached a path. Tyler grabbed my hand and started to run again.

"Slow down Tilly," I giggled.

As we ran down the path, I looked forward. The farther I looked, the more I could see a house coming into my vision.

"Do you see it?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I squealed.

We finally reached the house and I stared up in awe.

"It's huge!"

"And it's ours."

"All of it?" I asked, questioningly.

"All of it," Tyler casually replied and grabbed my hand.

My eyes fluttered open and I realised it was all a dream - the house, the meadow and everything.

"Damn," I whispered. Sometimes I just wish things like that could be real.

"You're awake!" Tyler smiled at me.

"Yeah," I smiled and yawned.

"How are you feeling?"

"A little better."

He smiled at me.

"I'm glad."

There was a silence, but it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence, one where we could just lay together and forget all about the shit that was going on.

I cuddled up next to him and rested my head against his chest. He ruffled my hair with his hand and I looked up at him and grinned.

Moments later, there was a knock on the door.