xxvii. •Troye•

xxvii. •Troye•

"Tilly!" I yelped as I saw my boyfriend and jumped on top on him, giving him a bone crushing hug.

"It's time to go," he smiled at me and I smiled back, for real this time.

I was finally leaving this shit ass hospital. I had gone through hell and back and as much as I didn't want to admit it, the hospital did help me. I made a new friend, a best friend, who I knew would always be there for me. She was someone who wouldn't leave me. She wouldn't leave me unlike practically all my other friends in my life. Apart from Tyler and Kayla, of course.

"Ready to go?" Tyler asked me.

"One minute," I smiled.

"Stay here," I told him.

I ran down the hall as fast as I could. Other patients were staring at me, but I honestly didn't care at all. I didn't blame them, though. Depressed little Troye sprinting down the hallway? Depressed little Troye out of his room?Is this real life?

I finally reached the room I was looking for. I didn't even knock, I just barged in.

"Troye?" The girl looked up at me, confused.

"Ash, come with me."

"What?" She muttered.

"We're getting you out of here."

"Huh?"

"It's time."

"Time for what?"

"Time to tell him."

"Who?"

"Tyler!"

"I appreciate the concern, but there's no way." She sighed.

"I looked up everything. Your father died in a car crash. Since he is your legal step-brother he's allowed to sign paperwork for you to be released."

"Oh, what a tragedy, he died." I could her the sarcasm dripping through her voice. I knew all about how much she hated her father.

"Look-" I tried to speak, but she cut me off.

"He'd need his birth certificate, Troye." She was trying to hide her excitement, but her face suddenly fell.

"Hey," I sat down next to her.

"Ashley, what is it?"

"Troye, what if he is embarrassed of me? What if he won't sign it? I told you, I don't want to tell him. You know I have anxiety, what if I have a panic attack?!"

"Ash, I kept this from him for you as long as I've known about it. It's super hard for me to keep things from him - we literally tell each other everything; but, I think it's time for him to know. You've been stuck here since you were what-"

"Eight. I was eight."

"Eight. You have been here for almost seven years. I think it's time you get out of here. And don't worry about Tyler. He loves you. He doesn't even know he's related to you and he loves you! I know he'll be excited about it. Come
on, Ash. I believe in you. You can do it! Also, Tyler's probably the most accepting person in the world."

"Okay," she sighed.

"Come on, once the paperwork's signed, we can get your stuff and get out of this shitty place, ay?"

She slowly nodded and I grabbed her hand.

"Let's go."

-