xxviii. •Tyler•

xxviii. •Tyler•

"It's Ash, ya dumb shit!"

Ash. My sister. I never knew I had a sister.

When I was little I would imagine what it would be like to have a sister. I would dress her up and twirl her around. I would have treated her like a princess and she would love her big brother, Ty. If someone broke her heart, I would have gone, got my gun and shot that motherfucker in the dick.

"Tyler," Ash said as she bit her lip, snapping me back to reality.

"Tyler, are you disappointed?"

What?

"What?"

"Are you disappointed that you have a sister that's someone as screwed up as me?"

Troye went to give her a hug, but I gave him a look, quickly stopping his actions. I walked across to where Ashley was and gave her a bear hug.

"Ash," I smiled at her, "I couldn't ask for anyone better to be my sister."

She grinned from ear to ear and I smiled, knowing that accepting her as my sister was the best possible thing I could have done.

"ASH!" I quickly pulled away from the hug.

"ASH OH MY GOD!"

Troye smiled, knowingly, from where he was standing.

"I CAN GET YOU OUT OF HERE!"

"Yeah, because my parents are dead now. So, you can be my 'legal guardian'."

"SHIT ASH! IM SO EXCITED! GO WITH TROYE, GET YOUR STUFF READY, WE'RE GETTING YOU OUTTA HERE!"

-

"Excuse me?!"

"I'm sorry sir, you need to be a parent or guardian to allow her to be released."

"I'm her brother! I have proof!"

"Unless her parents are both dead-"

"They are."

"Have a seat in the chairs. If we can confirm this information, we'll be allowed to release her."

"Tilly," I saw Troye running and he sat down, panting, next to me.

"Breathe, babe."

"I may be acting better, but I am still sick you know," He gave me a small smile.

"I know, babe."

"So, what are you waiting for?"

"They lady at the desk has to confirm all the facts," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so happy," He smiled at me.

"I'm glad," I smiled back at him and kissed his forehead.

"I'm gonna go back to Ash, come get us!"

"Don't worry," I smiled at him as he ran off.

I opened my phone and lazily opened twitter. I tweeted a smiley face and instantly got loads of retweets, favorites , and replies. I smiled at my phone. I loved my people. Some of the replies were hate, and yeah, there's always hate, but one tweet caught my attention.

"@tyleroakley Tell your faggot boyfriend to post a video soon or has he killed himself already and he doesn't want us to know? I don't care just make him post so I can get my girlfriend off my back"

My stomach churned at the fact that someone would actually have the nerve to say that. Especially after Troye announced that he was taking a break because he was going through loads of emotional issues! I wanted to throw up on him. I know my people get irritated when I respond to hate, but this time, I couldn't help it.