ix. •Troye•

ix. •Troye•

Making my coming out video might have been the hardest things I've ever had to do. Have you ever had to come out to half a million people, and only had one video to do it? Probably not, but let me tell you, it was absolutely terrifying. I had Tyler here with me, but I couldn't feel his touch which would normally soothe me in a second.

"Troye, you doing okay?" Tyler asked me, tilting his head slightly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled, "just thinking."

He got up and sat next to me on the bed.

"Remember, I'm always here for you," Tyler said with a worried expression on his face.

"But you won't always be here," I said, emphasizing the here.

"No, maybe I won't always be at your side, ready to kiss all of your pain away, but I'll always be one skype call away."

I threw my arms around him.

"I don't want to leave," I mumbled.

"Well then it's a good thing we don't have to! We still got the weekend! Tomorrow Playlist starts!" He giggled.

"Yeah, I know, and I'm really excited for that, but think about it, it's gonna go by so fast and then it will be time to say goodbye." I looked down and played with my hands in my lap.

"Troye, we will make the most of our time together, I promise," he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Love you," I replied, giving him a weak smile.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Fuck, Troye! Wake up!"

"I am up," I grumbled.

"Girl, we gotta be at Playlist soon, so get your ass out of this bed!" Tyler told me.

My eyes flew open, "Shit!"

I ran out of bed and into the shower. Evidently, Tyler had already showered and was getting changed. I quickly showered, hopped out and ran to get changed. I hurridly got dressed and did my hair which seemed to take less time than normal which I was really thankful for. I walked out of the bathroom to see Tyler standing against the wall with his arms crossed, looking at me with a weird look in his eye.

"Troye, why don't you go check the time?" He asked me, smirking.

"Um, okay," I replied and walked over to my phone, confused by Tyler's actions.

I checked my phone. We were early. That son of a bitch woke me up early.

"Tyler! We're an hour early!"

"I know," He said, slowly walking towards me, "I just wanted some time with you unitl we had to act like we aren't together all day."

"Tilly, I-" I didn't get to finish because his lips were suddenly on mine. He kissed me with such passion and I didn't want to ever stop kissing him. I could kiss him every second for the rest of my life and I probably wouldn't have ever been depressed again.

"I'll miss kissing you," he muttered.

"Tyler, it's only a day," I giggled.

"No, I mean after this. After we leave," He muttered with a sad expression on his face.

"I know, but we'll make it through," I told him, giving him a weak smile, attempting to be the strong one for once. I leaned down and kissed him again and wished I never had to leave him.