i. •Troye•

i. •Troye•

I sat on my bed with a huge suitcase sitting right next to me. The day had finally arrived, the day to leave for playlist live! As I sat there, I pondered on what to do until it was time to leave. I decided to do what I always did, go on my laptop and check twitter and tumblr. As I logged on to twitter I saw that many of the fans were really excited about Playlist Live starting tomorrow. I favorited many of their tweets hoped it made their days.

After about a half hour of stalking I tweeted , "@troyesivan : Can't wait to get to America !!! :D "

I turned my phone on vibrate, put it in my pocket and dragged my stuff downstairs towards the door. I still had about a half hour before we left, but my mum had to finish getting ready to bring me to the airport.

As soon as I sat down on my couch downstairs waiting for my mother to get ready, I felt my phone vibrate. I typed in my passcode and just as twitter opened up I saw that there was a reply from Tyler Oakley: "@Tyleroakley : @troyesivan Can't wait to finally meet you ;)"

I nearly screamed. Tyler Oakley. Wanted. To. Meet. Me. Holy shit.

Yes, we've talked a few times, but I didn't think he really wanted to meet me! Tyler had been my YouTube crush for quite some time and I felt butterflies swarm my stomach as I thought about him.

I quickly favorited Tyler's tweet and replied,

"@Troye Sivan: @tyleroakley same, message me?"

Not even a minute after I sent the tweet, it was favorited by Tyler and I received a new message. I nervously tapped on the screen of my phone to say what he had written.

"Hey, so excited!"

I nearly squealed.

"Same! I wish my mum would just hurry up and drive me to the airport so I won't miss my flight!"

I smiled at my phone and silently, yet excitedly waited for a reply.

"Whatcha smilin' at the ground for?" I clicked my phone off and whipped my head around to see my sister smirking at me. As she saw my reaction she rolled her eyes and sat down next to me.

"Who you flirting with now, bud?"

"I'm just talking to my friend."

"Yeah, okay. Friend." She used air quotes with her fingers.

I rolled my eyes, but didn't respond. We stared at each other for a few minutes and I thought about how much I was going to miss her. Sage, my wonderful little sister, was the closest thing I had to a best friend and I was going to miss her the most.

Suddenly, my mom came running out while grabbing her coat, throwing it on.

"Troye! Say your goodbyes; I don't want you to miss your flight!"

I gave Sage a big hug while whispering bye in her ear and letting her know that we'd keep in touch. I found my dad and brother and said my goodbyes to them as well. My mum told me to grab my stuff and she hurriedly walked out the door.

When we finally reached the airport, I grabbed my stuff and gave her the biggest hug ever. I really was going to miss my family.

-

The time finally came for me to board my flight. I was overly excited and my excitement rose just as I saw some fans at the airport. I took some selfies, had a few conversations, and before I knew it, I was searching the plane for my seat and getting comforable. I put my things on the seat next to me, hoping people would get the idea that I really didn't want any companions on this flight.

As we rose up into the air, I realized I was becoming very tired. I hadn't slept well the night before; excitement had filled my body from head to toe. I decided to take a nap because this was a very long flight. After we finally rose into the air, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep, while thinking up scenarios of when me and Tyler would finally meet.

When I woke up, the flight crew announced that there were 6 hours left in the flight. I internally groaned - there was still a lot of time left. I pulled out my laptop and connected to the wifi that I had paid for and logged into twitter to see that I had 4 new direct messages. It took me awhile to realise that I hadn't answered Tyler back. I mentally smacked myself once I figured it out, and prayed for the messages to load faster on the slow wifi. I knew I should have been greatful of the fact that I actually had wifi in the first place, but I was spoiled with fast wifi at home. Once they finially loaded, I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Aw, hopefully you make the flight! We want you here ASAP. :) "

"Troye?"

"Heeelllooo?"

"Okay, so I know you're probably on the plane now, but maybe you're sleeping or something? I don't know. What I do know is that Mr. Troye Sivan would never ignore me, the fabulous Queen Tyler Oakley. Message me back when you get this ;)"

Tyler was the best. Why hadn't we started talking sooner? Oh, right, I remember. I was too much of a wimp to contact him in the first place. Stupid Troye, ignoring your feelings because you're a pussy.

"Queen Tyler, I sincerely apologize that I did not answer you sooner. I was busy with the whole airport situation and then as soon as I got on the plane I passed out! Sorry, man. Anyways, I guess I have 6 hours left in the flight and I'm so utterly bored. The wifi's slow too which makes my annoyance level even higher. Anyways, sorry again about answering you so late!"

Long, but good. When I was happy with it, I sent it.

Not even five minutes later, I got a response.

"It's fine, girl ;) Talk to me! I'll keep you company for the remaining 6 hours :)"

I smiled immediatly and quickly typed a reply.

6 hours later, Tyler and I had learned so much about each other it felt like we had known each other forever, though we had never even met in person.

"We land in a half hour. Pick me up at up at the airport?" I quickly typed.

"Sure thing cupcake. ;)"

I could not stop smiling about the fact that I was going to meet Tyler. He was so close that I thought I might have a panic attack, but used some breathing exercises to make sure that I didn't - that would be embarassing. 

Finally the time had arrived.

"Landing in Florida, United States of America."

I plugged my ears, as the change in pressure always bugged me. We landed and I immediately stood up, quickly grabbing my things. I raced off the plane and frantically looked for Tyler while taking in my surroundings. The first thing I saw was not the huge sign with "Troye Sivan" on it, but Tyler's gorgeous hair and a big smile plastered on his face.