xix. •Troye•

xix. •Troye•

I layed in the hospital bed on Tyler's sleeping chest, watching it rising and falling. He was completely asleep and I was happy with it that way. Tyler was stressed over my well being and needed his sleep. I moved myself closer to him and gripped his shoulders trying to position myself comfortably on his chest. His blonde hair was crazy and pointing every which way. I had an urge to run my fingers through it, but I didn't, worried I'd wake him.

I couldn't sleep.

I wished they could give me something to make me sleep, but they wanted to give me the least amount of drugs as they possibly could.

I needed to walk.

I slowly got up and climbed over Tyler. He groaned and my heart beat quickened, as I thought I had waken him. He rolled over and quickly fell back to a deep sleep and I gave him a light peck on the head. I tip toed slowly, cautiously through the hospital hallways. I don't even know what possessed me to do this, I just felt like I needed to wander.

"You really should be more careful, you know," a voice told me.

I whipped my head around and saw a girl standing in a hospital gown, looking at me.

"Who are you?" I cautiously asked.

"Fuck," she muttered as she hurriedly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the nearest hospital room and shutting the door behind us.

"Get down," she ordered and I obliged.

We were silent for a few minutes as suddenly I heard footsteps walk past the door.

Once the footsteps were long gone she stood up and offered me a hand. I grabbed it and she helped pull me up off the ground.

"Who are you?" I breathed out.

"Ashley," she smiled at me, while putting out her hand for me to shake it.

"I'm-"

"I know who you are. You're Troye." She grinned.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"I saw you one day and you looked really familiar so I watched you walk into the hotel room with your boyfriend. I looked at the room number and then asked the lady at the front desk what your name was and then I looked it up online. I watched some of your videos and yeah, so that's how I know you." She finished.

I nodded my head.

She took off her hospital gown to reveal her clothes. She was wearing a band hoodie and jeans.

I looked at her closer and at her features. She had shoulder length brown hair and wasn't very tall. Her figure was slim. She was skinny, almost too skinny. Although, I'm one to talk; look at me. She had blue-green eyes and I thought they were really pretty. They reminded me of Tyler's in a way but were different. Lately, everything I did reminded me of Tyler.

It was quiet. The silence was awkward and I hated it. I cursed my anxiety disorder.

"So," she looked at me.

"What are you here for?"

"I got really sick and fell into a coma," I told her.

"Aw, that sucks dude!"

"What are you here for?" I asked her, curiously.

"You know the downstairs is a psyciatric center? My parents admitted me here because I tried to kill myself."

I don't know why, but I was shocked. She seemed so bubbly and happy and it made me wonder how she was really feeling.

"I-I'm sorry," I told her.