xxiv. •Tyler•

xxiv. •Tyler•

'What the fuck am I doing?' is all I could think as I raced down the hallway, hand in hand with Troye. We were gonna get caught. I knew Ashley wouldn't tell anyone, but I was still nervous. My hands were sweaty and I didn't know how Troye was not having a panic attack.

"Tilly, it'll be fine!" he told me, squeezing my hand.

He kept telling me this, but I still was super nervous.

We finally reached the end of the hallway and I froze.

"Fuck, Troye," I ran my fingers through my hair, "how are we gonna get by her?"

We had forgot about the desk. Completely forgot about the desk.

"Troye, I have an idea." I muttered, low enough so only he could hear.

I pulled my over sized hoodie off, over my head and handed it to him.

"Tyler," his eyes full of hope, "Do you think it'll work?"

"You won't look like a patient anymore, you'll look like any other person walking out of here!"

"Slay," Troye muttered and I smiled.

We started to walk forward into sight, in front of everyone in the lobby, and my heart raced. The hood to my sweatshirt was over Troye's head, just in case someone recognized him.

"Where ya goin', hun?" The lady at the desk currently asked me.

"I'm Tyler Oakley and this is Tyde," Troye made a small smile through the hoodie, "We were just visiting his brother, Troye, and now were leaving."

She nodded, and we quickly walked out the door.

"Shit," Troye muttered, "We still have the rest of the fucking hospital to get out of."

"We can do it," I smiled at him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. He pulled me into a tight hug and put his face in my hair.

"I don't wanna loose you, Tilly," he muttered and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey," I pushed him away a little bit so I could look him in the eye, "Hey, we're gonna do it, okay? We're not gonna get caught and we're gonna get out of here." He slowly nodded at my words and swallowed.

"Come here," I whispered and pressed a light kiss against his lips.

"It's gonna be okay," I smiled at him.

"Even when you're scared as shit, you can still make me feel better," he laughed, wiping away the tears that had started to form in his eyes.

"Come on," I grabbed his hand and we slowly walked down the hallway. It was empty which I thought was unusual, but didn't say anything to make Troye worry.

Suddenly, an alarm went off.

"Tilly," Troye let go of my hand and threw the hood back over his head, "cameras."

"Fuck!" I cursed, running my hands through my hair.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I was panicking. How could we be so stupid?

"Tilly," Troye grabbed my hand, "Come on!"

We ran as fast as we could down the hallway. We got to the lobby and didn't stop once we got there. We ran through and didn't even stop when the receptionist at the desk asked, "Where are you kids going?"

We got outside and Troye was gasping for air.

"Breathe, babe." I told him.

"I- My chest hurts, Tilly," He collapsed to the ground and tried to take in deep breaths.