xiv. •Tyler•

xiv. •Tyler•

I woke up to hear a blood curling scream. I shot up in the bed to see a bawling Troye, shaking and flailing his arms everywhere.

"Troye! Troye, wake up," I shook him, trying to wake him.

"Tyler! Tyler NO!" Troye shouted.

"Troye, Troye, I'm right here, Troye," I pulled him into my arms and tried to wake him up.

Troye's night tremors were getting worse.

His eyes shot open.

"Oh my god, Tyler," He flung his arms around me and cried into my chest.

"Troye, what happened, what's wrong?" I asked him. He was shaking in my arms and I didn't know what to do.

"I- I had a dream that you - you -you killed yourself," He sobbed.

"Shh, boo, it's alright, I'm here, I didn't leave you, I won't leave," I said soothingly while rubbing his back.

"Tilly," he looked up at me, eyes bloodshot, tears still flowing, "were you serious?" He muttered.

"Serious? Serious about what?" I asked, confused.

"You- you said you were gonna kill yourself. You let the hate get to you, and oh Tilly," His sobs grew and I bit my lip trying not to let the tears fall out of my own eyes.

"Yeah, I let the hate get to me, but I never would have actually done what they were telling me to," I quietly told him. It was a lie, though. The thought had crossed my mind numerous times that night. I had thought about what would happen if I wassn't around anymore. Would anyone even care if I was gone? But then I had thought twice about what I had actually been thinking about. My mother would miss me, even if my dad wouldn't, my mother would. Some of my friends would miss me. Not all of them, obviously, after only some of them stuck up for me last night, but the ones that were actually my friends would miss me. Troye would miss me. If I had one reason to not kill myself it would be him. I could never do that to him. I knew that I meant as much to him as he meant to me and I could never hurt him like that. Honestly, he would do something just as stupid.

"Never leave," he murmured into my chest, "I don't think I could handle it."

"I'm here, boo, don't worry." And that's how we laid for practically the whole day, curled up together, just taking in each other's presence.

-

"You know what? I'm gonna take you out," I told him.

"What?"

"On a date, silly! We haven't even been on a real date yet!" It had been a week since Troye's night tremors and I had gotten back on Twitter and was feeling more like myself. Yes, I did still have a twinge of sadness inside of me, but it was a lot better. Troye had relapsed and was cutting again and I had taken all of his blades. I was trying to help him recover but he just seemed to be getting worse.

"Like an actual date?" A smile grew on Troye's face.

"Yeah!"

"When?"

"Tonight," I smiled.

"Do you know how long it takes to get this strong quiff game?"

I smirked, "Better go get ready then, ya twink!"

He smiled, bit his lip, and turned around, and headed to my room.

-

"Tilly, where are we going?!"

"You'll have to wait and see!"

"Why can't you just tell me," He pouted just as our cab came to a stop.

"We're here!" I payed the driver and grabbed Troye's arm and pulled him out of the car. I held his hand as I walked him towards the resturant.

"Holy shit Tyler!" He stopped walking and looked at me with a look of amazement in his eyes.

"Come on," I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the place.

"Do you have a reservation?" They asked me when we walked up the the counter when we walked in.

"Oakley," I smiled at the man.

"Right this way," he grabbed two menus and walked us to our table.

"Tilly, this is amazing!" Troye whispered in my ear.

"I know," I beamed at him.

When our waitress arrived, I think she knew exactly who we were. Her eyes widened and then slowly pulled herself together. We ordered and she left without a word.

"Tyler, what if someone recogizes us?" Troye asked me.

"What?"

"Tyler, Troyler isn't out yet," He looked at me, worry evident in his eyes.

"Fuck," I muttered.

Troye bit his lip, obviously nervous about the whole situation.

"You know what? Fuck it! Two friends can't go out to dinner?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, Tyler, you're not getting it, I'm not supposed to be in LA, everyone still thinks I'm home," he nervously told me while sexily biting that damn lip again.

"Just tell them," I told him, "Be like, 'In LA with my flawless friend, Tyler Oakley!'"

"You know what," He smirked at me and started to feel a little better about the situation, " You're right, fuck it! We shouldn't care what they think of us, just two guys at a resturant and fuck the haters."

"I'm really liking this sassy side of you, Troye," I winked at him.

He smiled at me as we enjoyed our food and our night out together.

A/N: Ahhhhh I figure I killed you all last chapter so here's a chapter with some fluff! but literally 5k reads? brb dying

i love yall so much!

ALSO TFIOS TRAILER OH MY GODHSKSHDJS GUYS I CRIED

Social Media:

Twitter: oktroyler_

Tumblr: www.yell0wy-bearr.tumblr.com

Kik: tinmac11

<3 Kristen