Dinah and Normani let Babs  name their first child, and after hearing how she described their unborn child so beautifully, they knew that it was a good choice.

But back to the current topic, Dinah finally saw Derrick carrying a duffel bag over his shoulder as he rolled a suitcase behind him. Andrea was walking beside him as she talked on the phone.

The tall blonde got out of the car and helped Derrick put their bags in the trunk. After they were all set and ready to go, she made her way to the house.

Once they got to the house, they found that Normani was asleep in their bedroom. Her parents decided to leave her be and went to the guests room to unpack.

Dinah made sure her girlfriend was okay before she started getting ready for work.

Andrea made breakfast for everyone, but Dinah left before it was finished, so she didn't get any.

*****

Normani woke up about two hours ago and now she was grumpy because she was hungry and didn't feel like going downstairs to make her anything.

She huffed remembering that her girlfriend was currently at work until 3 pm today, so she couldn't shout out her name and demand that she gave her food.

But then she also remembered that her family was visiting for the week, so she shouted one of their names instead.

"Mama!" Normani shouted. She waited for her mother to shout back, but when she heard nothing,  she yelled again. "Mamaaa!"

"I'm coming child!" Andrea yelled out as she quickly made her way up the stairs.

*****

"Now that you're all fed and in a better mood...tell me what's been going on. What has the doctor been saying?" Derrick asked.

Normani shrugged and sat back against the couch, rubbing her shirtless stomach with her cool hands in hope of trying to cool the baby down as well. "He just said that the baby could come in any minute. She's healthy and everything, so that's good."

Derrick nodded his head in understanding.
"Does Dinah's family know that she could come at any minute now?"

Andrea rolled her eyes and spoke up before Normani could even get a chance to answer her father's question. "Of course they do. Dinah Jane tells them everything."

"Well, Drea there's nothing wrong with that." Derrick said, shooting a small smile and a wink at his daughter before turning back to his wife's glare.

Normani grinned a little bit at his actions.

"Whatever Derrick." She said to him before picking up phone to dial Normani's grandmother's number.

"Hey baby, where's my other baby?" The woman asked over the phone.

Normani then stuck her face into the camera and her grandmother smiled widely. "I'm right here Babs."

"Ohh, you look 'bout ready to pop! I wish I was there." The grey haired woman pouted.

Normani put on a pout that was most definitely identical to her grandmother's. "I know me too, I miss you. Why didn't you come this time?"

"I tried, but my doctor told me that I wasn't able to get on a plane for another two months because I just had surgery a few weeks ago." Her grandmother said sadly, but ahe quickly put on a masking smile to hide her true emotions. "I guess you'll just have to send me lots of pictures and videos until I can come visit."

"Of course Babs. I can't wait until she gets old enough to travel as well. We would gladly come and see you guys in Houston, for sure." Normani responded.