Chapter #52 ~ What Happened 10 Years Ago? [Part 2] & [Opening 2.0]

Começar do início

(B/N)/Kazuya followed Kazoki and they reach at the storage room. Kazoki wen't inside the storage, and your brother were peeking at the door and they saw a girl student.

"Ushimura-senpai?! Are you the one, who wan't me to meet hear?" The-innocent-girl asked.

Kazoki just nodded. "What do you, wan't to talk about?" The-innocent-girl asked again.

"........" Kazoki stayed silent.

"U-Ushimura-senpai?" The-innocent-girl asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this." Kazoki quickly pull out the syringe before it will wen't inside the throat, (B/N)/Kazuya quickly open the door, and... "STOP!" (B/N)/Kazuya stopped Kazoki.

Kazoki turned around and drop the syringe. "(B-B/N)/K-Kazuya?!" Kazoki caught in surprise.

"Well, done... Takeshi." (B/N)/Kazuya pointed at The-innocent-girl.

"Huh?!" Kazoki looked at Takeshi; who was wearing a girls clothes, and he removed the wig and saying.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME THEIR, (B/N)/KAZUYA!" Takeshi shouted.

"Nice job." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

"You know that my life was gonna end!" Takeshi shouted at him.

"But your still alive." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

"Do you even have a heart?" Takeshi sweatdropped (💧).

Kazoki was just looking at them and she stayed silent, but (B/N)/Kazuya looked at her and started the 'serious conversation'.

"Kazoki, why are you doing this?" (B/N)/Kazuya asked.

"Huh?" Kazoki questioned him.

"Why, do you have to follow that boy? I meant Daichi." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

Kazoki winded her eyes in shock. "Wait, where you eavesdropping yesterday!?" Kazoki got mad a little bit. "That was privacy!" Kazoki said.

"I will apologize later. For now, you have to explain why are you following his orders?" (B/N)/Kazuya said.

"It's NOT any of your business!" Kazoki shouted.

"Look, I know your life is not in a good situation right now. So, you better speak up." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

"Why do you care?!" Kazoki shouted again.

"Your ruining innocent life of students." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

"That's--" Kazoki didn't finished her sentence.

"I know, that you don't wan't to do this. And you just wan't to help your father out of debt." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

Kazoki was really shock--how did he knew this? "W-Wait, h-how did you knew?" Kazoki asked curiously.

"It's a secret for now." (B/N)/Kazuya said. 

".........." Kazoki stayed silent, but she decided to tell them the truth. "It's true." Kazoki started. "My mother died last year and more worst my father lost a job. He's started drinking a lot he always come home very drunk and cry a lot. But I didn't knew that, he was part a delinquent group." Kazoki said.

"And those people that you have a conversation yesterday?" (B/N)/Kazuya asked.

Kazoki just nodded. "But, the truth he doesn't wan't to be part of them. The only reason why he join is because he wan't to get money for us. I told him to stop doing that, and you-know-what...? The delinquent leader Daichi disagree with this. He doesn't wan't him to quite the group. And more worst, if he wants him to leave the group he have to pay 1,000,000 yen!" Kazoki said. (A/N: Goddamn.)