Part 18: Not Now Mani

Começar do início

"Yes, dear. She's still sleeping. This girl." Nina said with a laugh and open the door for Lauren to come in. It's obvious that Nina loves and adores Dinah with all her heart. The love and care can easily be found in her eyes. It warms Lauren's heart to see the love that is so pure.

"Thank you Nina." Lauren smiled and nodded thank you to Nina and head upstairs.

Lauren's heart is beating faster and faster with every step she takes. This is the effect Dinah has on her. They have spent times together and even made out before but Lauren still can't fight the nervous and excites in her belly every time that they were alone. The last time she was here, it ended up in Lauren wishing that she didn't wear jeans, or any pants at all for that matter. Looking down on herself, a blush creep across Lauren face when she saw that she's wearing a white sundress.

No pants.

Lauren shook her head, trying to get the dirty thought out of her mind but she knew that it didn't help. Lauren took a long deep breath before slowly and quietly open Dinah's bedroom door.

A warm smile spread across Lauren's face when her eyes finally land on Dinah. The blonde were laying on her stomach with her face turned to her right. Her long, toned, caramel colored arms are visible through her black tank top. Her blanket is covered up everything from her waist down, making Lauren want to throw it across the room.

Keep it together, Lauren. Don't jump her.

Lauren told herself to claim down as she slowly walked towards Dinah's bed. She gently took her seat on the right side where Dinah is facing. Lauren doesn't sure what she should do so she just sit there and stare. Dinah is so beautiful, so so beautiful. Sometimes Lauren wondered if Dinah realized how beautiful she is. Lauren mindlessly lean down to look at Dinah's features closer. Her long eyelashes curled flawlessly, even when she's sleeping. Her cute little nose, her kissable lips, or the little scar on her forehead. Every little details, every features, is just perfect.

Lauren can't help but nuzzle her nose against Dinah's soft cheek. "Dinah." She whispered. "Dinah, wake up." Lauren said before plant a kiss on Dinah's inviting cheek.

"Ummmm." Dinah stirred in her sleep as she turned her face the other way, annoyed by the touch that tried to lure her out off her sleep.

"Come on Dinah." Lauren said giggly. She place her hand on Dinah's shoulder and shake a little. Lauren can stare at Dinah all day but she wants her to be awake so they could have some conversations, and other things.

"Dinah." Lauren raised her voice and shake Dinah a little bit harder. "Dinah wake up. I'm here."

Lauren jumped a little when Dinah suddenly opened her eyes and turned her head towards Lauren. She look shocked at first but her face slowly relax when she realized that it was just Lauren, not some creepy old man broke into her house.

"Hey." Dinah whispered after she gathered all her sense and sanity. She fully turn her whole body to face Lauren who is smiling and giggling like an idiot.

"Surprise." Lauren said, adjust her position so she could lean against the headboard.

"Are you here to wake me up?" Dinah asked sleepily.

"Yes. Yes and no. Now get up." Lauren said with a grin. She has plans.

"Why? It's still early." Dinah said, burying her face in her pillow. Not that she's trying to get away from Lauren, she's just trying to hide her blushing face. Memories of her and Lauren on her bed are playing themselves in her head.

"Just get up and go take a shower." Lauren slapped Dinah lightly on her shoulder.

"Fineeeeee." Finally, Dinah gave in. She intentionally fling her blanket on Lauren's head before running in side the bathroom.