Chapter2~Boyfriend aka best friend~

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what you are talking about we are just friends." Manik said after a while remembering the morning incident.

"Oh! Please manik everyone can see except you two. You guys act like a coupe for cryin' out loud." This time dhruv said.

"Okay whatever guys, it's abhi's special day so tell me how do you feel you are getting married to your high school love." Manik asked abhi.

"Topic change." Alya muttered and met with a glare by manik making everyone giggle.

"So answer to your question is I feel amazing. I have loved her the moment I laid my eyes on her. You know when we broke up during the last year of college because of stupid misunderstandings?" Abhi asked and manik nodded. 

"We didn't had any conversation for like two months and I wasn't able to move on. No girl attracted me like Mukti did. I still remember when nandini used to set me up with girls. I didn't click with anyone and after that I realised that I was finding Mukti in every girl. That very day I decided if not her then no one.  When life gives you more than you can stand, then kneel. And look here we are." Abhi finished with a dreamy smile and everyone were smiling seeing the love they have.

"I want a love story like them or manik and nandini's." Alya said in an emotional tone and manik rolled his eyes.

"Jesus I'm leaving, you guys are too much." He said and with that left.

VARDHAN MANSION

"Nandini do you think it's the right dress?" A nervous mukti asked for the umpteenth time.

Nandini sighed and got up from the bed. She went to her who was standing in front of mirror holding her dress.

Nandini holded her from shoulder and turned her so that she's facing her.

"This dress looks great because you are wearing it. You can wear your pyjamas of all you care because bhai will still find you the most beautiful girl." Nandini said with a smile making mukti blush.

"So don't worry now and chill." She said and plopped up on the couch and started eating gummy bears.

"How do you even eat that? I swear that taste like shit." Mukti said making a bad face.

"Hey I won't listen anything against gummy bears okay." Nandini said in a defending tone and mukti sighed at her posessiveness.

"Nandini where is your boyfriend aka best friend?" Mukti asked with a smirk and sat besides her.

Nandini choked on her gummy bears and started coughing. Mukti patted her back and passed her the glass of water.

"Better?" Mukti asked still rubbing her back and she just nodded.

"I don't know where he is and he's not my boyfriend." Nandini said with a straight face even though it was hard for her as she remembered the morning incidence.

"Whom are you kidding? I know you both from so long. You guys flirt like crazy and always stick to each other like a glue. Even a blind can see the chemistry you both share." Mukti knocked some senses into her thick head.

"Okay whatever I don't care. I'm leaving have to help with the arrangements." Nandini said and left giving her a quick hug.

Mukti sighed in defeat realising how oblivion they both are.

Nandini was exiting from the main  door when she bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are going." She said rubbing her elbows without looking at the person.