Serrano put a hand on top of hers once she had returned them to their former position. "No. It's bad enough that Tetsuya got hurt. I don't know what I would do if..." His face flushed. "I mean..."

Setsuko's face reddened somewhat. "Uh. I'm going to tell the others."

He paused the movie. "Alright, I'll wait."

Setsuko tried her best to smile. "Thanks."

He looked down shyly. "No problem..."

Rushing out of the theater, she headed over to the throne room when suddenly she heard a girl's voice.

"Please let me see him," a girl said as Setsuko opened the golden door. Standing in her way were the guards.

Setsuko couldn't help but wonder as to how she managed to get past the fence. They seriously needed to get new security.

"Sorry. But we can't. I also think that you should know that Serrano is Lady Setsuko's betrothed.

The green-haired young woman looked down.

"I know..." She turned her back to the guards. "Still. I wish to see him. He's my friend. I... had a vision the other day. One in which Tetsuya was critically injured. At least let me see Tetsuya!"

"Tetsuya?" the male guard asked. "Who's he again?"

"He's the knight of the shield," the female guard responded.

"Oh, the peasant! Why do you wish to speak to him?

"I told you already," the young woman said, taking a deep breath. "And don't call him a peasant in that tone! He might be poor, but he's a good guy. Same with Serrano."

"Right. That guy was originally one too," the male guard said, glancing at the starry night sky. "Not sure what the king is planning. Having the princess marry that guy. At this rate, I worry that he'll marry off princess Rosalba to that knight of the shield."

Setsuko cleared her throat, making herself known.

"Ahhh! Princess," the man said, trying his best to avoid giving her a nervous smile. "I didn't know that you were here."

"I heard the commotion." she crossed her arms and narrowed my eyes. "Do you guys always gossip about who my sister and I will marry? Or is this a one-time thing? Not to mention in front of a stranger. As for how she got this far.."

The man bowed countless times. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean any offense, your highness. And it wasn't our fault she got passed the front gate. It appears that Master Eita let her in."

Eita did? So this girl must be a mutual friend of his and Serrano. Wait, based on what I heard, I take it that this girl is the one Serrano mentioned. The other person he likes.

Scoffing, Setsuko took a step toward the girl. "Come on in. I'll allow you to speak to Serrano."

"Re... really?" the girl asked.

Setsuko slid her hands into the pockets of her jeans and walked in cooly. "Yes. Now come inside."

"Setsuko, what's taking... Ximena?" Serrano said, eyes wide as soon as he saw his friend.

Ximena ran over and hugged him tightly. Serrano hugged her back.

Shutting the door behind her, Setsuko grinned. Though her fiance could tell that it was forced.

"Wait! Setsuko!" Serrano yelled as he let go of Ximena. He ran over and reached for the princess's arm, but she slapped it away.

"I'll leave you to talk to your 'friend'. Besides, I got stuff to do. Hmph." She stomped away toward the throne room.