Chapter 25

Chapter 25 ~ The battle part 1

Running outside we stop at the door to see in the huge centre of town, the army assembling. The metal army can be seen coming this way, their silver suits easy to see. Behind them are warriors in light yellow, red, blue, green, black, white and dark yellow.

"Air, fire, water, earth, dark, light and electricity." I whisper to myself as we head to the army and stand at the back. A soldier turns around to face us.

"You aren't apart of the army, leave for your own safety." He says.

"No, I think you would want us." Replies River, the man is about two years older than her.

"I doubt it." He replies. "Leave."

"Look." She replies as River and I hold out our two hands. In our left we make a water ball and right a flame. His eyes widen as a few it her face us.

"Your, your!" He says, stuttering.

"Multi-elemental, and here to help." Replies River as the metal warriors start charging at us all.

There's ice shooting toward them from the front. We can't really reach them but I do throw a few water balls down at them from the sky. They get shocked by that alright. Then everyone seems to spread out, into along line. We are soon in the line in the centre with many people charging towards us. Quickly River and I make a fire and shoot it towards them. It hits a few of them I feel guilt. I just have to remind myself that they are evil and attacked my town, hurt many and are the soldiers of greedy Metal.

We keep fighting for a long time. Easily River and I take out many of them, leaving them unconscious. Like raindrops they fell to the ground, falling as their elements did. Medics run in and pull them away now and again. After about two hours I start getting tired and have a drink of my medicine. It really brings my energy up again which wills me to fight on. All of us have spread out now, River is no where to be seen, same as Skye and Metallica. I start feeling nervous but just fight on, using my fire and water skills. We battle on for what feels like hours but I know has only been about one hour. After a while a soldier from Icicle tells me to go to the first aid tent and take a break, to which I agree.

Who will win? Stay tuned! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️