Chapter 17

Chapter 17 ~ Books and books

After a while of walking Skye finally finds the house. Everyone lives in houses connected to buildings. Knocking on the door Skye is almost bouncing up and down as a girl answers. The two hug before I get a good look at the girl. They step back and I see the girl properly. She has long golden hair with a silver streak. Her lips have silver lip stick on and she is wearing a silver dress. Her eyes are a silver-grey colour and match her lip stick. The combination is actually quite beautiful.

"Metallica this is Rani and River." Says Skye as we go inside.

"Hello!" She says happily. "Do you need to stay over?" She asks and Skye nods. We are taken to a guest bedroom with four beds.

"Thanks Metallica." I say.

"No problem. What are your elements?" She asks and I look at River. She nods her head. Obviously she trusts this girl.

"Well we are both from Stream, in water." Starts River.

"But it turns out we are multi-Elementians." I say.

"Cool! Be carful though. If the metal kingdom finds out they will surly kill you." She replies.

"Anyway, we were wondering if you have any books on elemental control?" Asks River and she nods. We follow Metallica to another room with many boxes and shelves. The shelves are made of wood and have many books on them.

"We were supposed to get rid of any element control books but I couldn't just destroy them!" She says as she opens a cardboard box. Pulling it to the side she shows us the many books inside.

"Controlling your multi-elemental powers fully!" Says River, reading a book title. Taking it out she sits down on one of the couches and opens the book. Looking inside the box I pull out a book with information specifically on the fire and water elements.

Sitting down by River I open my book and look at the how to hide for fire first.

"Hey Rani, the book says if your control more than one element you are Multi-elemental. When half trained in each element you are as strong as three fully trained Elementians. We could actually stop the metal kingdom with our power." She says. To think in a few weeks I could stop the metal kingdoms war, once and for all.

See, no cliffhanger :) sorry my chapters have gotten shorter but I do publish a new one every day pretty much. feel free to vote for the book so I know of your enjoying it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️